Astonishing Artificial Limbs Created By Scott Summit
Maybe using the word “astonishing” as an adjective for the following artificial limbs was not the smartest choice, since when a person has an artificial limb usually implies that he or she was involved in an unfortunate event. But if we manage to take the best from the worst situation, these artificial limbs are definitely pieces of art that will bring a drop of joy in the life of suffering people.
The designer of these limbs is Scott Summit, a designer with 20 years old experience in the field. He used 3D printing technology to create one of a kind artificial limbs for each of the patients. Even more, he allows each patient to bring their own ideas on how they can customize the shape or the design of the prosthetics.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Stunning Sand Sculptures By Artist JOOHeng Tan
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Stunning Photos Of Chinese ‘Nail Houses’ That Defy Developers
- 40 Funniest Finalists For Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2019
- Meet Maria Oz – The Girl With Amazingly Big Eyes
- Intimate Photos Of Sharon Tate Gives Her Husband Roman Polanski A Haircut In 1968
- Shocking Before and After Composite Portraits of Drug Abuse
- “Lost In Translation”: Cinematic Street Photos Of Tokyo By Yusuke Kubota
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- 15 Inhumane Ways Cities Are Preventing The Homeless From Sleeping In Public Places