If we are to believe what we see on TV, arrests are a messy business with many suspects left at least a little disheveled. However, this appears not to be the case for these glamorous female felons whose mugshots wouldn’t look out of place in a modelling agency. Continue reading »
The National Geographic Photo Contest is accepting entries in three categories: people, places and nature. The grand-prize-winning image will be published in National Geographic magazine, and the winning photographer will receive $10,000 (USD) and a trip to National Geographic headquarters in Washington, D.C., to participate in the annual National Geographic Photography Seminar. Continue reading »
The annual National Geographic Photo Contest is now accepting entries. Every year photographers from around the globe share photographs that transport us to another place, connect with us emotionally, or stir us to action.
Official categories are People, Places, and Nature. Visit weekly to see photo galleries featuring the top entries and download stunning wallpapers of your favorite photos.
Have you taken the winning picture? Show us your best and submit your photos for a chance to win $10,000.
Mystical light in magical Machu Picchu
After a hard and demanding 5 day trek to this wonder, we rested our weary legs while patiently waiting for the clouds to part and the sun’s rays to hit the sweet spot in the the centre of the ceremonial palace in the complex and we were not disappointed, we were greeted with some magical light. Just Divine. Location: Machu Picchu, Cusco, Peru
Photo and caption by Kannan V. / 2015 National Geographic Photo Contest
- This Futuristic 1966 Ford Ranger II Concept Truck
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Dolphin Shorts: The Favorite Fashion Trend Of The ’80s Teenage Girls
- Cool Pics That Show People With Technologies In The 80s
- Japanese Sculptor Shows How He Transforms Wood Into Surreal Sculptures
- Famous Music Hits Turned Into Vintage Ad Posters
- Toilets Around the World