“Suichu Ni-so” (“underwater knee-high socks”) is a photography series by Manabu Koga devoted to — you’ve guessed it! — young ladies diving under the water wearing knee-high socks (and swimwear too, of course). The idea sounds ridiculously simple but actually the visuals are quite fresh, almost hypnotic, like a whole new aquatic landscape. Continue reading »
Ever wanted to take a walk on the wild side? Well now you can thanks to these funky socks that’ll turn your feet into animal paws! Continue reading »
Behold, possibly the most awesome and useful pair of socks you could possibly give to someone. These Nekoashi chair socks, by Japanese design company Toyo Case, fit on the ends of spindly chair legs or any other furniture bits that you want to stop from scratching your floor. Your furniture will now also look adorable to boot! Continue reading »
Sammy Icon is an independent accessory brand for those who take life as a real adventure. We produce great accessories that create the base of your style. And we make them well.
The world smiles to those who wears Sammy Icon, the sun shines brighter, agreements are clinched better and solutions are always right. People around you want to follow and always ask “Where can I buy those socks?”. And you just go along to adventures and victories, to the brand new day to create the new history. Finally, you get the energy to change the world. Continue reading »
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- 1964 General Motors Bison Concept: The Future Looked So Awesome!
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Amazing LEGO Creations Inspired By Classical Art Pieces
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- Cyberpunk Street Photos In Hong Kong By Andy Knives
- Trolling Items at the Popular Furniture Store
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals