“Suichu Ni-so” (“underwater knee-high socks”) is a photography series by Manabu Koga devoted to — you’ve guessed it! — young ladies diving under the water wearing knee-high socks (and swimwear too, of course). The idea sounds ridiculously simple but actually the visuals are quite fresh, almost hypnotic, like a whole new aquatic landscape. Continue reading »
Ever wanted to take a walk on the wild side? Well now you can thanks to these funky socks that’ll turn your feet into animal paws! Continue reading »
Behold, possibly the most awesome and useful pair of socks you could possibly give to someone. These Nekoashi chair socks, by Japanese design company Toyo Case, fit on the ends of spindly chair legs or any other furniture bits that you want to stop from scratching your floor. Your furniture will now also look adorable to boot!
Continue reading »
Sammy Icon is an independent accessory brand for those who take life as a real adventure. We produce great accessories that create the base of your style. And we make them well.
The world smiles to those who wears Sammy Icon, the sun shines brighter, agreements are clinched better and solutions are always right. People around you want to follow and always ask “Where can I buy those socks?”. And you just go along to adventures and victories, to the brand new day to create the new history. Finally, you get the energy to change the world. Continue reading »
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest
- Vintage Yugoslavian Computer Magazine Cover Girls Of The 1980s-90s
- Russian Clubs: Moscow Nightlife In Spectacular Photos By Nikita Shokhov
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Guy Sucks At Photoshop, Spends 10 Years Mastering Microsoft Paint To Illustrate His Book
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- When Hijab Was Not In Force, Vintage Photographs Show How Iranian Women Dressed In The 1960s And 1970s
- A Collection Of 75 Worst Album Covers Ever. Probably.