“Underwater Knee-High Girls”: A Pphotography Book Devoted To Ladies In Knee-High Socks, In Water
“Suichu Ni-so” (“underwater knee-high socks”) is a photography series by Manabu Koga devoted to — you’ve guessed it! — young ladies diving under the water wearing knee-high socks (and swimwear too, of course). The idea sounds ridiculously simple but actually the visuals are quite fresh, almost hypnotic, like a whole new aquatic landscape.
Part of the appeal comes from the fact that the models have all kinds of props with them, some of which — like umbrellas, raincoats and rabbit ears — just shouldn’t be there (i.e., underwater) in the first place. Apparently the knee-high socks are designed especially for diving in, created by a “mecha designer” who is also working on the new “Gundam Build Fighters” TV anime series.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- Last Pictures Of Sharon Tate Taken By Terry O’Neill In London, 1969
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- 2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
- Splendid Vintage Snaps Of Young Girls With Very Big Hair In The 1980s