“Underwater Knee-High Girls”: A Pphotography Book Devoted To Ladies In Knee-High Socks, In Water
“Suichu Ni-so” (“underwater knee-high socks”) is a photography series by Manabu Koga devoted to — you’ve guessed it! — young ladies diving under the water wearing knee-high socks (and swimwear too, of course). The idea sounds ridiculously simple but actually the visuals are quite fresh, almost hypnotic, like a whole new aquatic landscape.
Part of the appeal comes from the fact that the models have all kinds of props with them, some of which — like umbrellas, raincoats and rabbit ears — just shouldn’t be there (i.e., underwater) in the first place. Apparently the knee-high socks are designed especially for diving in, created by a “mecha designer” who is also working on the new “Gundam Build Fighters” TV anime series.
- Crazy (Cool) Cat Men: Ridiculous Studio Photos Of Men Posing With Their Beloved Cats
- Photographer Kristýna Kvapilová Captures Beautiful And Magical Portraits Of Dogs
- New Light Sculpture By Design Bridge And Gali May Lucas Highlights Our Obsession With Staring At Screen
- The Most Awkward Family Christmas Photos Ever
- Men Behaving Badly On Saucy Vintage Postcards
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of The National Geographic 2018 Photo Contest
- These Men’s Fashion Ads From The 1970s That Will Leave You Speechless
- Artist Transforms Victorian Portraits Into Modern Pop Culture Trading Cards
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners