“Underwater Knee-High Girls”: A Pphotography Book Devoted To Ladies In Knee-High Socks, In Water
“Suichu Ni-so” (“underwater knee-high socks”) is a photography series by Manabu Koga devoted to — you’ve guessed it! — young ladies diving under the water wearing knee-high socks (and swimwear too, of course). The idea sounds ridiculously simple but actually the visuals are quite fresh, almost hypnotic, like a whole new aquatic landscape.
Part of the appeal comes from the fact that the models have all kinds of props with them, some of which — like umbrellas, raincoats and rabbit ears — just shouldn’t be there (i.e., underwater) in the first place. Apparently the knee-high socks are designed especially for diving in, created by a “mecha designer” who is also working on the new “Gundam Build Fighters” TV anime series.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 6 Illustrations That Sum Up Instagram Perfectly
- Unique Photos Capture A Couple’s Visit To ‘Stranger Things 3’ Filming Locations
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- This AI Turns Your Headshot Into A Renaissance Masterpeace
- Beautiful Photos Of John Lennon With His First Wife Cynthia At Their Home In 1965
- Loving Dad Builds Custom “Star Wars” Rocking Horse for Daughter’s 1st Birthday
- Brutally Honest Brand Slogans By Clif Dickens
- Polish Artist Designs Shoсking Ads Of Major Companies That Show The Harsh Reality
- This Photographer Turns Vintage Photos Into Surreal Works Of Art
- Playful Photos of Polar Bears Frolicking in Flower Fields During Summer