Cozy Crocodile Socks by Emma Bermudez
When the snow falls and the cold wind blows, you’ll need a cozy and comfortable friend to keep you warm… while he’s simultaneously eating your legs.
That’s exactly why Emma Bermudez decided to knit these socks with textured stitch pattern across the body (designed to mimic a crocodile’s skin), raised eyes, nose bobbles, a gapping maw, and arms and legs.
You can’t actually buy the crocodile socks, however there’s a knitting pattern available on Etsy for those who are willing to make a pair of their own.
Of course the only proper way to wear crocodile socks are with a pair of crocs on your feet!
If this isn’t enough motivation to take up knitting as a hobby, then nothing will. The time to act is now! Go buy some yarn and make those long winter evenings a bit more fun!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- “I Paint Big B”: The Fantasy Beauties of Zumi
- The Mind’s Dream and its Monsters: Creepy Illustrations by Daniel Peacock
- Inspirational Female Portraits by Eva Balloon
- Dave Burke’s Superb Acid Art
- Monsters and Some Magic: Fantasy Illustrations by Andrew Mar
- Insidious Goblins, Cute Elves, and Magic: The Gathering Cards – Fantasy Art by Jesper Ejsing