We all deal with sad people in different ways. Some people are experts in the art of comforting others. Some freeze up like they’ve just seen a ghost. Some awkwardly pretend that nothing is wrong, and some become sad themselves, which then results in the sad person having to comfort them. For those of you who aren’t so great at “being there” for others, help is at hand thanks to these sweet illustrations by John Saddington. Just follow the simple 10-step guide and you’ll soon have your sad little subject wrapped up like a warm and happy sushi roll. Continue reading »
Couples who have reached the point of sharing a bed, be it a sleepover or moving in together, know that cuddling isn’t all that happens between the sheets. If you need guidance on said things, check out illustrator Gemma Correll’s step-by-step visuals to drive your guy (or gal) crazy in bed.
Literally. Continue reading »
Sushi is delicious, and koi-fish are amazing, so why not join the two into an amazing and delicious combination? That’s what JunsKitchen has achieved in their short video on how to make sushi that looks like real-life swimming koi fish. Continue reading »
Krystian Herba, a Polish extreme cyclist jumps up the steps of Eureka Tower on a bicycle as he breaks a Guinness World Record at Eureka Tower on February 4, 2014 in Melbourne, Australia. Herba jumped up 2,919 steps on his bicycle in 1 hour 45 minutes without supporting himself with his hands or feet to break his own Guinness World Record. (Photo by Scott Barbour/Getty Images) Continue reading »
CrazyTalk is the world’s most popular facial animation tool that uses voice and text to vividly animate facial images. The brand new CrazyTalk7 contains all the powerful tools people love about CrazyTalk plus a revolutionary auto motion engine, and an intelligently simple user interface.
CrazyTalk7 now has an innovative auto motion technology, which allows your own voice to drive the intensity of your animations. CrazyTalk7 provides you with not only unique tools that help you vividly animate facial images, but it also includes hundreds of auto animation profiles that give your character all kinds of emotions and movement styles.
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- Spectacular Winning Images of The WildArt Photographer of the Year 2021