How To Take Care Of A Sad Person In Ten Easy Steps
We all deal with sad people in different ways. Some people are experts in the art of comforting others. Some freeze up like they’ve just seen a ghost. Some awkwardly pretend that nothing is wrong, and some become sad themselves, which then results in the sad person having to comfort them. For those of you who aren’t so great at “being there” for others, help is at hand thanks to these sweet illustrations by John Saddington. Just follow the simple 10-step guide and you’ll soon have your sad little subject wrapped up like a warm and happy sushi roll.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- #HerWhite: Gorgeous Black And White Beauty Photography By Dmitry Bocharov
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Breathtaking Ballet Photography By Nisian Hughes
- Artist Makes Streets Less Boring By Making Graffiti That Interacts With The Surroundings
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- 35 Entrances, 3708 Apartments: Welcome to the Russian Kowloon Walled City!
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Bathers Changing Clothes Using the ‘Skreenette’ at the Public Beach, 1929
- “Visit Hungary”: Artificial Lakes of Délegyháza from Above by Gabor Nagy
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976