According to statistics, 358 bee species live in the Netherlands. Unfortunately, more than half of them are already endangered and put on the Dutch Red List (RL). The Netherlands’ officials recognized the growing problem and found an ingenious solution – to transform the city of Utrecht’s bus stops into bee-friendly havens to support pollinating populations. Continue reading »
For the series ‘It Must Be Beautiful’, photographer Alexandra Soldatova captures colorful painted bus stops across Belarus. In an interview, Soldatova explains that since the 1980s, various unknown artists painted over the walls of the bus stops to beautify reality. Additionally, the motifs differ depending on the region, for instance, flowers appear around the eastern town of Orsha, while landscapes are mostly featured along the southern road of Zitkovich Turov. Continue reading »
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Belarusian Swimmer In A Potato Field Turned Out To Be A… Polish Model
- 2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
- German Government Spends $450,000 On A Bold Cycling Safety Campaign, But Not Everyone Likes It
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist