Diners, Cadillacs, neon signs and ice cream pastels – Leah Frances, eats, sleeps and breathes American nostalgia. Continue reading »
Fiction characters have their own universe and their own dimension (it used two be two dimensional world but lately computer graphics and animation tend to be 3D more and more often). What would happen if by some bizarre twist of faith these fictional animated characters popped out and appeared in real life. I guess, our life would suddenly become much more interesting and loony. The group of Russian artists combine characters with real life photos. Enjoy! Continue reading »
Imagine you got stuck in ice while it’s -35°C weather around you? To us it seems like pure horror, and that was exactly how this little cat felt. The poor little cat crawled under a car at night to keep warm and sleep under it’s warm engine, but as the car went on its own way in the morning she was left stuck in ice with all of it’s four paws. Continue reading »
The Brooklyn rat was saved on Tuesday after getting its head stuck in the dumpster while scavenging for food, according to the New York Daily News. As the rat was scurrying around the bottom of the trash can, it came across a few ventilation holes. The hungry creature poked his head into one of them, but to its dismay couldn’t get back out,Reuters photographer Lucas Jackson told the Daily News. Jackson was able to take some adorable photos of the rat’s unfortunate situation before it was rescued. Continue reading »
People stand around a leopard with its head stuck in a vessel in Rajsamand district of Rajasthan state, India, Wednesday, September 30, 2015. The leopard’s head got stuck when it attempted to drink water from the pot, according to news reports. Forest officials tranquilized the animal and sawed off the vessel later in the day. (Photo by Kabir Jethi/AP Photo) Continue reading »
The juvenile humpback became stranded on the sand at Palm Beach late on Tuesday but is now swimming out to sea. The rescuers were successful on their fifth attempt to free the whale after earlier managing to move the whale towards the back of the breakers before the tow rope snapped and the humpback was back on the sand.
Sea World spokeswoman Tacha Mulligan says she is hopeful the whale will survive despite being out of the water for some time. “We were working against the conditions – time was running out on us”, she said. “It was the perfect time to go when we were able to release it. However, it has been out of the water and we are cautiously optimistic it will be OK from here on in”.
Marine rescue workers from Sea World attempt to help a juvenile humpback whale stranded at Palm Beach on the Gold Coast, in Queensland July 9, 2014. (Photo by Jason O’Brien/Reuters)
Continue reading »
A horse gets stuck up to his neck in mud on a beach as the tide rises. His owner, Nicole Graham, who was enjoying an afternoon ride, stayed with him as rescuers struggled for three hours to pull him out. With moments to spare, the 500kg horse, named Astro, was freed with the help of a tractor and harness at Avalon Beach in Geelong, Victoria, Australia. (Photograph: Newspix/Rex Features) Continue reading »
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of Young Women in the Late 1980s and Early ’90s
- The Finalists of The 2020 Comedy Pet Photography Awards Have Been Announced, and They’re Pretty Damn Funny!
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori
- Stunning Aerial Photos Shows Luxury Cruise Ships Being Broken Up At a Dock in Turkey
- Indian Photographer Recreates Realistic Miniature Brands on His Desktop
- This Instagram Account Points Out How Much Celebrity Faces Have Changed Over The Years
- Stuck In The Real World: Characters From Cartoons And Movies Placed In Real Photos
- This Is How Our Beautiful Planet Earth Looks from Above These Days of Global Pandemic