“In drawing from this book, copy the last diagram, or finished picture, of the particular series before you,” advises American artist E.G. Lutz (August 26, 1868 — March 30, 1951) in the introduction to his first book What To Draw and How To Draw It (1913). Continue reading »
Designer Caisa Nilaseca has produced a series of IKEA-inspired instruction manuals on how to get over a breakup. Just like the Swedish furniture brand’s iconic manuals, these illustrations provide a step-by-step guide that includes the materials you will need and how to start moving on from a breakup. With seven different ways to get over a breakup, such as traveling or simply taking your time to grieve, we are sure there is something for everyone. Continue reading »
“Often, data & numbers can be boring. Creating simple creative content to pair up with data isn’t as easy as it seems! I was challenged with just that when I was commissioned by Youthful Cities to create a poster series to elevate information.” – said Dorota Pankowska to Bored Panda. Continue reading »
Fuck. Shit. Suck my dick. Asshole. Can’t pronounce? Gringo teaches you!
P.S. They’re also made a very quality hi-end websites ;)
- For the Last Decade, Artist and Collector Thomas Sauvin Recovered Discarded Negatives from A Recycling Plant Outside Beijing
- Beautiful Vintage Portraits of Björk in the 1980s
- Stunning Photographs of Debbie Harry Painted by H.R. Giger, the Creator of “Alien”
- Photographer Explores The Artefacts of Abandoned Former USSR Sites
- Cthulhu Turkey: It’s a Turkey Stuffed With Octopus That People Actually Make
- The Superb Comics About Silly Things And Weird Situations By Will Santino
- Abandoned Floating Submarine Base PB-24. The Only One Located In Russia.
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Brush You Hold With Your Mouth Lets You Lick Your Cat
- The Winners of The Historic Photographer of The Year Awards 2021 Have Been Announced