Designer Caisa Nilaseca has produced a series of IKEA-inspired instruction manuals on how to get over a breakup. Just like the Swedish furniture brand’s iconic manuals, these illustrations provide a step-by-step guide that includes the materials you will need and how to start moving on from a breakup. With seven different ways to get over a breakup, such as traveling or simply taking your time to grieve, we are sure there is something for everyone. Continue reading »
“Often, data & numbers can be boring. Creating simple creative content to pair up with data isn’t as easy as it seems! I was challenged with just that when I was commissioned by Youthful Cities to create a poster series to elevate information.” – said Dorota Pankowska to Bored Panda. Continue reading »
Fuck. Shit. Suck my dick. Asshole. Can’t pronounce? Gringo teaches you!
P.S. They’re also made a very quality hi-end websites ;)
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- This 16-Year-Old Vegan Teenager Turns His Food Into Stunning Art
- Brilliant Book Dedications
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape