Cliches are cliches for a reason – because people seem to love the familiar. In the cinema, we see variations of the same storyline all the time, but a vast majority still enjoy the predictability so we keep coming back. Continue reading »
In a world already full of negativity, two junior advertisers have found some space in a personal project. As you would expect out of any personal work, Eduard Cîrstea and Luca Costea managed to find a pleasant subject they were both keen on: feature films. Starting from this, they let their imagination run loose. Continue reading »
Inspired by the world’s most popular game, comes the world’s most popular tiles.
No longer do you have to suffer looking at bathroom walls with no character. No longer do you have to hear the words Terracotta or Slate. No longer do you have to accept just one colour. Tetris Tiles puts the fun back into tiling. Ideal for use in Kitchens, Bathrooms, Bedrooms – any place that is worthy of colour and fun.
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- There’s a Gaming Pc Hidden Inside This Incredible Gaming Den Diorama