Take your time to browse the inspiring artworks made by Simon Goinard, a freelance artist who’s worked for clients as Ubisoft, Walt Disney Company, Applibot Inc, Nexus Prod UK, ArenaNet/ NCsoft, Warner Bros. Continue reading »
I like to introduce you to the dark visions of Noro8 aka Norbert. He is an artist from the UK who specialises in digital art and photo manipulation, with a very special interest in post-apocalyptic wastelands. Noro8 loves designing images that focus on end-of-human-civilization scenarios with dark sci-fi elements strewn copiously. He believes society is broken and selfish and utterly brainwashed and envisage a morose future where survival is a nightmarish hell. In that sense, Nero8 serves as a kind of harbinger. His art conveys visions from his mind’s eye and they are dark and gritty and devoid of hope. Continue reading »
It does not take many words to describe the art of Simon Stålenhag, Swedish artist whose works speaking for themselves. Landscapes of a future perfect straight out from the covers of the sci-fi volumes, modern machines but not too rarefied spaceships, space poetry. But even dinosaurs found, nature (almost) pristine, the firm search through a great color palette of a surreal but true… Continue reading »
Ken Kawamoto, a software engineer by day and gadget inventor by night, likes to “break the barrier between the digital world and the real world ,” and he has done just that with his latest invention – the Tempescope. This little box can create real raindrops and clouds and simulate lightning and sunlight to show you the weather forecast or real-time weather display. Continue reading »
From the very first smile to a first tooth, baby steps and heading off to school, it’s common for parents to capture the precious moments of their children growing up. But Suman Bansal from Gillingham, Kent, has been photographed every single day of her life since she was born on May 16 1996, totalling an astonishing 6,575 pictures.
The student, who turns 18 tomorrow, is used to smiling for photographs taken by her father Munish, who has documented his daughter’s life from the very beginning. And now every single image has been pieced together to make a giant portrait of the teenager in time for her 18th birthday.
Continue reading »
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!