Girl Photographed Every Day Of Her Life Turns 18 Tomorrow
From the very first smile to a first tooth, baby steps and heading off to school, it’s common for parents to capture the precious moments of their children growing up. But Suman Bansal from Gillingham, Kent, has been photographed every single day of her life since she was born on May 16 1996, totalling an astonishing 6,575 pictures.
The student, who turns 18 tomorrow, is used to smiling for photographs taken by her father Munish, who has documented his daughter’s life from the very beginning. And now every single image has been pieced together to make a giant portrait of the teenager in time for her 18th birthday.
Source: The Daily Mail
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Night And Day: Striking Street Photography In Japan By James Takumi Shyegun
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- Artist Redesignes Celebrities, Cartoon And Comic Characters To Look More “Serious”
- “Beauty Comes In All Sizes!”: Photoshop Artist Jay Tee Changes The Obtuse Point Of View About Beauty Today One Pound At A Time
- These Funnily Terrible Portraits Of Famous People Drawn By This ‘Artist’ Are Awfully ‘Accurate’
- Photographer Captures Socialist Architecture Of North Korea In Pastel Aesthetic
- This Makeup Artist Doesn’t Use Photoshop, But Makes Women Look Way Younger And Happier