Girl Photographed Every Day Of Her Life Turns 18 Tomorrow
From the very first smile to a first tooth, baby steps and heading off to school, it’s common for parents to capture the precious moments of their children growing up. But Suman Bansal from Gillingham, Kent, has been photographed every single day of her life since she was born on May 16 1996, totalling an astonishing 6,575 pictures.
The student, who turns 18 tomorrow, is used to smiling for photographs taken by her father Munish, who has documented his daughter’s life from the very beginning. And now every single image has been pieced together to make a giant portrait of the teenager in time for her 18th birthday.
Source: The Daily Mail
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- Once You See These Rare Historical Photos, You’ll Never Forget Them
- Rare Photographs Reveal British Soldiers Manning Anti-Aircraft Guns in Full Drag in World War II
- Amazing Photographs Capture Punk Scenes in East Germany During the 1980s
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Kid’s Cooks To Ruin Your Childhood Memories
- Valentin Pavageau, the Traveler of a Psychedelic Universe
- Italian Artist Proves Tattoos Look Good On More Than People’s Skin By Putting Them On His Sculptures
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers