Girl Photographed Every Day Of Her Life Turns 18 Tomorrow
From the very first smile to a first tooth, baby steps and heading off to school, it’s common for parents to capture the precious moments of their children growing up. But Suman Bansal from Gillingham, Kent, has been photographed every single day of her life since she was born on May 16 1996, totalling an astonishing 6,575 pictures.
The student, who turns 18 tomorrow, is used to smiling for photographs taken by her father Munish, who has documented his daughter’s life from the very beginning. And now every single image has been pieced together to make a giant portrait of the teenager in time for her 18th birthday.
Source: The Daily Mail
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Artist Creates Very Detailed Scary Images And The More You Look, The More Frightening They Become
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Playfully Illustrated Surfboards By Jean Jullien
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- “Empty Home”: The Superb Dark, Surreal and Sci-Fi Artworks of Miko del Rosario
- This Artist Drew These 30 Animals So “Badly”, It Might Be A New Style