“My 6’7″ Stepfather Is Visiting Japan This Week”
Perhaps it’s the geography of the country; the wide-open spaces of the Prarie, the vast cornfields in the midwest and the deserts of Nevada, Arizona, and Utah – Americans are comfortable with big. Big cars, big meals, big houses. Continue reading »
Lorente Cervantes is a photographer who captures tourists and the architecture of spa towns, in the region of Murcia, Spain. His subjects? Resident who came there to relax. A mix of pastel tone colours this dull and unique landscape. Continue reading »
Thousands of Chinese holidaymakers flocked to the world’s most crowded swimming pool to cool off in an effort to escape the scorching heatwave. But while there was barely enough room to tread water, the pool – known as the ‘Dead Sea’ of China – was brimming with people in Daying County, Suining city in China’s Sichuan province over the weekend. The indoor salt-water pool became a vibrant display during a spell of sweltering temperatures as swimmers grabbed their inflatables and packed every inch of the resort in a kaleidoscope of colour. Continue reading »
Walking among the clouds is technologically infeasible, but glass bridge is a close second. The longest walkway just opened in Shiniuzhai Geopark in Chinese province of Hunan. It’s about 984 feet / 300 meters long and 590 feet / 180 meters high. It’s both the world’s longest glass bridge.
Continue reading »
Yes, it’s real. Nothern Territory News photographer Katrina Bridgeford took this amazing front page photograph of Brutus, a 5.5m (~18 feets) saltwater croc, giving a boatload of tourists a moment they’ll never forget on the Adelaide River, just over 100km south of Darwin, Australia, last week. The huge saltwater crocodile, which is missing its right front leg (a shark issue), is a favourite with tourists on the Adelaide River Jumping Croc Cruises, because he loves his meal of buffalo meat and always puts on a good show for it. (Katrina Bridgeford/Nothern Territory News)
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Before The Great Clean-Up Began, Here Is Another Side Of New York In The 1970s That You May Never Know
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- Pregnant Woman Poses With 20,000 Live Bees For Crazy Maternity Photoshoot
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Face Depixelizer Neural Network “Brings Back The Sharpness” Of Photos In Low Resolution, And The Results Are Very Unexpected