A ‘cheeky’ company in Hong Kong has created buttocks-shaped mooncakes.
Lifestyle goods store Goods of Desire (GOD) created the non-traditional mooncakes for the annual Mid-Autumn Festival in China and Singapore. The derrière-inspired cakes take on a slightly different interpretation of the word ‘moon’, and the company describes the product as a ‘resemblance of a person’s butt to a full moon’. The mooncakes come in several designs – Bunny (with fishnets and a fluffy tail), Cover-Up (with hands placed over the bum), Full Monty (bare bum) and Mind The Gap resembling a builder’s bum.
The T-back (left) and Cover-up buttock-shaped mooncakes sold by Hong Kong lifestyle label Goods of Desire (Picture: Reuters) Continue reading »
- Polish Artist Creates 27 Controversial Illustrations For Political Magazine
- Artist Illustrates The Most Famous Funny Cat Memes In Her Watercatlor Series
- Famous Brands Get A Logo Makeover By A Canadian Artist To Better Reflect Their Brand Philosophy
- Photographer Took Photos Of Strangers In The 1970s, And When 20 Years Passed, He Set Out To Find Them Again
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- Stunning Photos Of Cyndi Lauper At Coney Island For Her Album “She’s So Unusual” In 1983
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Stunning Sand Sculptures By Artist JOOHeng Tan