Not long ago clothing was based on local traditions and customs. There were no national brands or fashions. The clothing that one wore reflected the culture of the place: their village, their region. While there may have been less individuality within any given group, there was more diversity between nations and regions; each area had its own costume. Continue reading »
A ‘cheeky’ company in Hong Kong has created buttocks-shaped mooncakes.
Lifestyle goods store Goods of Desire (GOD) created the non-traditional mooncakes for the annual Mid-Autumn Festival in China and Singapore. The derrière-inspired cakes take on a slightly different interpretation of the word ‘moon’, and the company describes the product as a ‘resemblance of a person’s butt to a full moon’. The mooncakes come in several designs – Bunny (with fishnets and a fluffy tail), Cover-Up (with hands placed over the bum), Full Monty (bare bum) and Mind The Gap resembling a builder’s bum.
The T-back (left) and Cover-up buttock-shaped mooncakes sold by Hong Kong lifestyle label Goods of Desire (Picture: Reuters) Continue reading »
- Beautiful and Frightening: Mako Vice’s Bizarre Drawn Girls
- Winning Photos Of Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2021
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- This Couple Decided To Take Their Engagement Photos At The Grocery Store They Shop At, And The End Result Might Make You Smile
- Grimes, Rita Ora & Iggy Pop: The First Look On The Pirelli’s 2022 ‘On The Road’ Calendar
- “Papriko 420”: A Humorous Art Project For Those Who Are Stoned
- This Man Has a Damn Creepy Collection of Anatomical Exhibits
- Funny Comics With Unexpected Endings By Scribbly G
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- Dreams and Fear: The Epic Illustrations by Alexey Yegorov