A ‘cheeky’ company in Hong Kong has created buttocks-shaped mooncakes.
Lifestyle goods store Goods of Desire (GOD) created the non-traditional mooncakes for the annual Mid-Autumn Festival in China and Singapore. The derrière-inspired cakes take on a slightly different interpretation of the word ‘moon’, and the company describes the product as a ‘resemblance of a person’s butt to a full moon’. The mooncakes come in several designs – Bunny (with fishnets and a fluffy tail), Cover-Up (with hands placed over the bum), Full Monty (bare bum) and Mind The Gap resembling a builder’s bum.
The T-back (left) and Cover-up buttock-shaped mooncakes sold by Hong Kong lifestyle label Goods of Desire (Picture: Reuters) Continue reading »
- A Collection Of Hand-Painted Movie Posters From Africa
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- Amazing LEGO Creations Inspired By Classical Art Pieces
- This Bride Took Her Own Wedding Photos, and Then They Went Viral
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- A Couple that Recreated Scenes from “101 Dalmatians”
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Old Photos Reveal How Disney’s Animators Used a Real-Life Model to Draw Alice in Wonderland
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome