Thank You, Photoshop… Russian Wedding Photos Are Bizarre
It’s supposed to be the happiest day of your life, so what better way to celebrate your wedding than by posing as centaurs to demonstrate your love? Or riding a giant swan? Or perhaps fleeing a fire-throwing Transformer?
From the crude, to the rude, to the downright bizarre, this collection of images of provincial Russians getting married show exactly how not to take wedding photographs. Several are carefully choreographed pictures that turn out to be absurd the moment the posing is over, yet they remain in the family albums for posterity.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- A Horror–mad Seven-Year-Old Girl Has Ditched Disney Princesses to Recreate Scenes from Gory Films Such as The Exorcist and Chucky
- Impressive Examples of Soviet Brutalism in Architecture
- Sculpture Artist Makes Incredible Realistic Busts of Movie Villains
- “On Adventure With Dad”: This Guy Sends His Girlfriend Photoshopped Photos Whenever She Asks If Their Kids Are OK
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cute Fashionable Animal Clay Dolls By Valentina Gekova
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- The Emotive Pastel Portraits by Tammy Gabriel
- “Paradise Warfare”: The Superb Illustrations of Amin Faramarzian
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021