A converted industrial warehouse has been recently sold in Brisbane for a whopping $1.23M. You might be thinking “What’s the big deal?” but the house is already being nicknamed ‘The coolest home in Brisbane’ and once you see the inside, you’ll understand why. Continue reading »
Tomona Matsukawa was born in 1987 in Aichi, Japan, and graduated Tama Art University 2011 having specialized in oil painting. Matsukawa’s photographic paintings usually depict intimate belongings of women, particularly those close to her age. Continue reading »
Designers and clients see everything so differently that a conflict is only a question of time . To illustrate this, ‘Trust Me, I’m A “Designer”‘ made a witty animation that lists the things that cause the biggest disagreements. Continue reading »
Everyone, snacks on the table!
This kind of math exercise will make any kid happy. Prepare some sheets of paper with different numbers of circles on them and count together with the help of candy. Which, by the way, can be replaced by anything your child loves — berries, fruit, or crunchy crackers. Continue reading »
Pregnancy brings a new meaning to the life of every woman. It’s an unforgettable period of immense joy coupled with worry and excitement. Expectant mothers can talk for hours about all sorts of their pregnancy-related concerns like insomnia, proper nutrition, morning sickness, and many more. And if you’ve ever been pregnant, chances are you have lots of funny and touching stories to tell about how it feels when you have a little person growing inside you. Continue reading »
So many things happen to a girl every day: some sad, some funny, some just downright absurd. Talented illustrator Sarah Andersen knows how to express all of the different facets of a girl’s life perfectly through her unique comic strips.
Here are some of the best one’s we’ve found. We’re sure every girl will understand them! Continue reading »
Colorado will spend more than $8 million researching marijuana’s medical potential – a new frontier because government-funded marijuana research traditionally focuses on the drug’s negative health effects. The grants awarded by the Colorado Board of Health will go to studies on whether marijuana helps treat epilepsy, brain tumors, Parkinson’s disease and post-traumatic stress disorder. Some of the studies still need federal approval. Though the awards are relatively small, researchers say they’re a big step forward. While several other federal studies currently in the works look at marijuana’s health effects, all the Colorado studies are focused on whether marijuana actually helps.
Among the projects poised for approval Wednesday:
– Two separate studies on using marijuana to treat post-traumatic stress disorder ($3.1 million)
– Whether adolescents and young adults with irritable bowel syndrome benefit from marijuana ($1.2 million)
– Using marijuana to relieve pain in children with brain tumors ($1 million)
– How an oil derived from marijuana plants affects pediatric epilepsy patients ($524,000)
– Comparing marijuana and oxycodone for pain relief ($472,000)
In this February 7, 2014 file photo, Matt Figi hugs and tickles his once severely-ill seven year old daughter Charlotte, as they walk together inside a greenhouse for a special strain of medical marijuana known as Charlotte’s Web, which was named after the girl early in her treatment for crippling severe epilepsy, in the mountains west of Colorado Springs, Colo. Colorado is poised to award more than $8 million for medical marijuana research, a step toward addressing complaints that little is known about pot’s medical potential. Among the research projects poised for approval on Wednesday, December 17, 2014, are one for pediatric epilepsy patients, and another for children with brain tumors. (Photo by Brennan Linsley/AP Photo)
Continue reading »
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of Young Women in the Late 1980s and Early ’90s
- The Finalists of The 2020 Comedy Pet Photography Awards Have Been Announced, and They’re Pretty Damn Funny!
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori
- Stunning Aerial Photos Shows Luxury Cruise Ships Being Broken Up At a Dock in Turkey
- Indian Photographer Recreates Realistic Miniature Brands on His Desktop
- This Instagram Account Points Out How Much Celebrity Faces Have Changed Over The Years
- Stuck In The Real World: Characters From Cartoons And Movies Placed In Real Photos
- This Is How Our Beautiful Planet Earth Looks from Above These Days of Global Pandemic