This Old Warehouse Was Sold For 1 230 000 USD And Once You See The Inside, You’ll Understand Why
A converted industrial warehouse has been recently sold in Brisbane for a whopping $1.23M. You might be thinking “What’s the big deal?” but the house is already being nicknamed ‘The coolest home in Brisbane’ and once you see the inside, you’ll understand why.
The warehouse was built back in 1950 and looks like any ordinary facade from the outside but once you enter, you quickly see the industrial-style home in all of its glory. The huge two bedroom property has everything any hip person could want – vintage brick walls, concrete floors, exposed steel beams, and just wait until you see the bathroom!
It even has a beautiful courtyard where you can “sip your Barista-made coffee while soaking up the sunshine,” said the property ad. Some other features of the property that attracted many potential buyers were a rare two street access and an open-floor design, meaning you can create any type of living space you want.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- This Comic Artist Fulfills Fans Requests In Witty Doodles That Will Brighten Your Day
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Sun Ligns for ‘Manhattanhenge’ in New York
- A Suspended Bonsai Installed Inside an Abandoned Power Plant
- Mom Creates Famous Cartoon Characters From Healthy Meals
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- This Is What Iranian Women Looked Like In The 1970s
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings