This Old Warehouse Was Sold For 1 230 000 USD And Once You See The Inside, You’ll Understand Why
A converted industrial warehouse has been recently sold in Brisbane for a whopping $1.23M. You might be thinking “What’s the big deal?” but the house is already being nicknamed ‘The coolest home in Brisbane’ and once you see the inside, you’ll understand why.
The warehouse was built back in 1950 and looks like any ordinary facade from the outside but once you enter, you quickly see the industrial-style home in all of its glory. The huge two bedroom property has everything any hip person could want – vintage brick walls, concrete floors, exposed steel beams, and just wait until you see the bathroom!
It even has a beautiful courtyard where you can “sip your Barista-made coffee while soaking up the sunshine,” said the property ad. Some other features of the property that attracted many potential buyers were a rare two street access and an open-floor design, meaning you can create any type of living space you want.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- “The Morning Never Came”: Amazing Fantasy Illustrations By Adrian Smith
- #NotYourValentine: Controversial Brand Honey Birdette Lingerie Flashmob Takes To Sydney
- The Only Thing More Bonkers Than This Starcraft Cosplay Is How They Made It
- Candid Snapshots Capture Everyday Life Of Vancouver Youth In The 1970s
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Someone Uploaded An Amazing Collection Of Hi-Res, Textless Movie Posters
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters