This Old Warehouse Was Sold For 1 230 000 USD And Once You See The Inside, You’ll Understand Why
A converted industrial warehouse has been recently sold in Brisbane for a whopping $1.23M. You might be thinking “What’s the big deal?” but the house is already being nicknamed ‘The coolest home in Brisbane’ and once you see the inside, you’ll understand why.
The warehouse was built back in 1950 and looks like any ordinary facade from the outside but once you enter, you quickly see the industrial-style home in all of its glory. The huge two bedroom property has everything any hip person could want – vintage brick walls, concrete floors, exposed steel beams, and just wait until you see the bathroom!
It even has a beautiful courtyard where you can “sip your Barista-made coffee while soaking up the sunshine,” said the property ad. Some other features of the property that attracted many potential buyers were a rare two street access and an open-floor design, meaning you can create any type of living space you want.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- How People With Bad Eyesight See The World When They Take Off Their Glasses
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday
- Seeing America In Isolation: American Artist George Ault Showed Us The America He Saw In Shades Of Darknes
- Stroyboard Artist Marty Cooper Inserts Cartoons Into Real-World Situations
- Italian Photographer Started To Take Photos Of Models Remotely With A Webcam During The Quarantine
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- This Is How Some People Actually Work From Home
- Artist Reimagined Famous Paintings To See What They’d Look Like If They Were Painted During The Coronavirus Crisis