This Old Warehouse Was Sold For 1 230 000 USD And Once You See The Inside, You’ll Understand Why
A converted industrial warehouse has been recently sold in Brisbane for a whopping $1.23M. You might be thinking “What’s the big deal?” but the house is already being nicknamed ‘The coolest home in Brisbane’ and once you see the inside, you’ll understand why.
The warehouse was built back in 1950 and looks like any ordinary facade from the outside but once you enter, you quickly see the industrial-style home in all of its glory. The huge two bedroom property has everything any hip person could want – vintage brick walls, concrete floors, exposed steel beams, and just wait until you see the bathroom!
It even has a beautiful courtyard where you can “sip your Barista-made coffee while soaking up the sunshine,” said the property ad. Some other features of the property that attracted many potential buyers were a rare two street access and an open-floor design, meaning you can create any type of living space you want.
- “The Death Of Colossus”: Striking Candid Photographs That Capture Everyday Life In The USSR In 1984-1989
- Men Behaving Badly On Saucy Vintage Postcards
- Canadian Artist Draws Pictures That Are As Warm As A Cup Of Hot Chocolate
- Man Spends $4,000 On Giant Statue To Give Town The Middle Finger – It’s Art, Officials Say
- The Most Awkward Family Christmas Photos Ever
- This Artist Creates Amazing 3D Optical Illusions Using Simple Lines
- Quirky And Daring: Best Soviet Concept Cars
- Closer Than We Think: 40 Visions Of The Future World According To Arthur Radebaugh
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of The British Ecological Society Photo Competition 2018
- Beautiful Chimera: South Korean Artist Paints Optical Illusions On Her Face