Cristian Chierici is an Architect, graduating from the Politecnico of Milan in 2005. He worked in Milan as a 3d visualiser and in 2009 founded his own visualization office CC79. In 2015 he moved to Paris to join LUXIGON and start UFO Visual investigating new approaches to architectural visualisation, computational media and photography. Currently, he is a Milan Director at Luxigon. Continue reading »
CarbonScape – A Kinetic Data Soundscape Installation That Visualize CO2 Emission Rising Rate In Past 60 Years
CarbonScape is the latest kinetic data soundscape installation created by h0nh1m aka Chris Cheung. It consists of 18 tracks of granular synthesized sound samples, collected from the sound sources where carbon footprints left; from the jet engine sound, steam noises of the factory to the horn of the ships etc…one minute long for each track, giving chances to stand in silent tribute to the mother earth. The finale is composed of all tracks blending into the soundscape. Continue reading »
New York-based designer Ji Lee started creating calligrams 20 years ago in his typography class at art school. What started as an assignment turned into a lifelong hobby and Lee’s passion for typography has led him to create over a 100 calligrams so far. Continue reading »
Our eyes are all-too-often glued to our phones and we miss what’s going on in the world around us. The alluring and tempting images light up the screen, grabbing hold of our gaze as we’re powerless to look away. French photographer Antoine Geiger has visualized this parasitic relationship in his series called ‘SUR-FAKE’. In each of his compelling compositions, a phone and face are fused into one, as its user is absorbed into the illuminated device.
- Incredible Winning Photographs From The 2020 International Photography Awards
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- Dark Humor Art Animations by Kajetan Obarski
- Before She Was Famous, Marilyn Monroe Was Paid Just $10 an Hour to Pose for Pin-up Artist Earl Moran in the Late 1940s
- The Russia You’ll Never See On Postcards Through The Lens Of Photographer Alexander Petrosyan
- This Korean Tattoo Artist Creates Tattoo Cover-Up Masterpieces!
- Venice Beach Roller Skaters: Cruising The Promenade Of LA’s Chillest Neighborhood
- 120 Absurd Comics By Joseph Nowak
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Tokyo International Foto Awards 2020