Cristian Chierici is an Architect, graduating from the Politecnico of Milan in 2005. He worked in Milan as a 3d visualiser and in 2009 founded his own visualization office CC79. In 2015 he moved to Paris to join LUXIGON and start UFO Visual investigating new approaches to architectural visualisation, computational media and photography. Currently, he is a Milan Director at Luxigon. Continue reading »
CarbonScape – A Kinetic Data Soundscape Installation That Visualize CO2 Emission Rising Rate In Past 60 Years
CarbonScape is the latest kinetic data soundscape installation created by h0nh1m aka Chris Cheung. It consists of 18 tracks of granular synthesized sound samples, collected from the sound sources where carbon footprints left; from the jet engine sound, steam noises of the factory to the horn of the ships etc…one minute long for each track, giving chances to stand in silent tribute to the mother earth. The finale is composed of all tracks blending into the soundscape. Continue reading »
New York-based designer Ji Lee started creating calligrams 20 years ago in his typography class at art school. What started as an assignment turned into a lifelong hobby and Lee’s passion for typography has led him to create over a 100 calligrams so far. Continue reading »
Our eyes are all-too-often glued to our phones and we miss what’s going on in the world around us. The alluring and tempting images light up the screen, grabbing hold of our gaze as we’re powerless to look away. French photographer Antoine Geiger has visualized this parasitic relationship in his series called ‘SUR-FAKE’. In each of his compelling compositions, a phone and face are fused into one, as its user is absorbed into the illuminated device.
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- Splendid Vintage Snaps Of Young Girls With Very Big Hair In The 1980s
- Japanese Illustrator Gives Thought-Provoking Chills With Haunting Artwork
- Last Pictures Of Sharon Tate Taken By Terry O’Neill In London, 1969
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!