Upscale burger joints aren’t exactly breaking news. In fact, it’s pretty surprising that the trend hasn’t tailed off already. Testament to the fact, we guess, that a decent burger and some rough ‘n’ ready decor go a long way.
The latest place in Warsaw to take a ride on the wave is Burger Kitchen. You’ll know what to expect, as they’ve ticked a fair share of the usual boxes: 100% Angus beef patties, brioche buns, warehouse-y space in a state of fabricated dilapidation. Once you dig a little deeper, though, it’s clear that these guys have gone the extra distance to distinguish themselves. The homemade ketchups, tomato and jalapeno, bring the tang in a big way, and form a winning combo with the hyper-crunchy, skin-on, triple-fried fries (cooked in trans fat-free veggie oil).
Burger-wise, the house special — with caramelized red onion marmalade, Mimolette cheese and Calabrian sausage — is a solid option, but for our money, keep it simple and go for the classic cheeseburger. The pickles are crisp, cheese oozes out the side and the fresh onion gives it just the right amount of zing. Admittedly, the burgers could be bigger and are a touch pricey at around 25zł (without sides). There’s a silver lining in tow though: You’ll have room for their awesome, creamy NYC-style cheesecake. Continue reading »
“The Cuddly” by Iza Rutkowska of forms and shapes foundation created a massive teddy, a friend from childhood as a response to current statues in Warsaw |mainly wartime or social statues| to invite people to interact with him, climbing, hugging and also giving the residents of Warsaw the sense of experience of “public friend”. The Cuddly moves around the streets of Warsaw, and soon will fly to another cities and places around the world. Continue reading »
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Truthful Images That Show Why Holocaust Memorial Selfies Are So Disrespectful
- Spectacular Winning Photos from The Weather Photographer of the Year 2020 Awards
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Christine Rai’s Comics Prove You Actually Can Make Art From Bad Tan Lines & Microaggressions
- The Scariest Halloween Pumpkins Ever Carved
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson