Upscale burger joints aren’t exactly breaking news. In fact, it’s pretty surprising that the trend hasn’t tailed off already. Testament to the fact, we guess, that a decent burger and some rough ‘n’ ready decor go a long way.
The latest place in Warsaw to take a ride on the wave is Burger Kitchen. You’ll know what to expect, as they’ve ticked a fair share of the usual boxes: 100% Angus beef patties, brioche buns, warehouse-y space in a state of fabricated dilapidation. Once you dig a little deeper, though, it’s clear that these guys have gone the extra distance to distinguish themselves. The homemade ketchups, tomato and jalapeno, bring the tang in a big way, and form a winning combo with the hyper-crunchy, skin-on, triple-fried fries (cooked in trans fat-free veggie oil).
Burger-wise, the house special — with caramelized red onion marmalade, Mimolette cheese and Calabrian sausage — is a solid option, but for our money, keep it simple and go for the classic cheeseburger. The pickles are crisp, cheese oozes out the side and the fresh onion gives it just the right amount of zing. Admittedly, the burgers could be bigger and are a touch pricey at around 25zł (without sides). There’s a silver lining in tow though: You’ll have room for their awesome, creamy NYC-style cheesecake. Continue reading »
“The Cuddly” by Iza Rutkowska of forms and shapes foundation created a massive teddy, a friend from childhood as a response to current statues in Warsaw |mainly wartime or social statues| to invite people to interact with him, climbing, hugging and also giving the residents of Warsaw the sense of experience of “public friend”. The Cuddly moves around the streets of Warsaw, and soon will fly to another cities and places around the world. Continue reading »
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread
- Brazilian Dentist Felipe Rossi Treat The Teeth Of Poor People
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- This Artist Shows What Everything Would Look Like If It Had A Cat’s Face
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills