BYDŁO i POIDŁO Meat-ing Place – New Restaurant in Warsaw
BYDŁO i POIDŁO (in english „Cattle and Beverage”) Meat-ing Place is a Warsaw restaurant serving prime beef specials and a wide variety of alcoholic beverages from all over the world.
After succesful and well-received launching of their first spot, BYDŁO i POWIDŁO (in English “Cattle and Jam”), the owners decided to open a new location on Krucza Street, heart of the city’s vibrant social scene. With an expanded food menu and a entirely new list of carefully selected, finest alcohols, the founders of Bydło i Poidło aim to create a truly international dining experience.
Remaining loyal to the very popular Argentinian Steak, the restaurant has diversified its beef selection, introducing new positions like the Japanese Beef Sahimi and Italian Prime Beef Fiorentina Steak. For those who seek an even more sophisticated flavor, chefs have prepared the Premium Foie Gras Burger.
Equally vast is the restaurant’s selection of alcohols. Be it single malt Japanese whisky, strong cognac or just subtle, red wine — at Bydło i Poidło you can always find a drink that best suits your personal taste.
Bydło i Poidło, hoping to create a complete sensory experience, is also tastefully decorated.
Browns and dark greens dominate the interior, though the extravagant cow-spotted sofas leave no doubt as to what kind of meat is served in the house.
Industrial tables and sleek, contemporary chairs decorate the main space, emphasizing the feeling of unpretentious and casual elegance.
If you are a true fan of beef and quality alcohol – Bydlo i Poidlo is the place to be.
All photos by Tomek Makolski – www.makolski.com
ID Design by LANGE&LANGE – www.langeandlange.com
Interior design by Piotr Bratosiewicz and LANGE&LANGE.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Amazing Vintage Photos That Show How Life Before AutoCAD Looked Like
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Badass Women Riding Their Choppers
- Photographer Anthimos Ntagkas Captures Mystically Unexpected Street Pictures
- Incredible Photographs From The Construction Of The Forth Railway Bridge, A 19th Century Engineering Marvel
- Japanese Designer Crafts Adorably Lifelike Cat Backpack
- An Authentic 16th Century Plague Doctor Mask Preserved And On Display At The German Museum Of Medical History
- Stunning Photos From The Hair Freezing Contest Of Takhini Hot Springs
- The Superb Noir Superhero Posters By Marko Manev