BYDŁO i POIDŁO Meat-ing Place – New Restaurant in Warsaw
BYDŁO i POIDŁO (in english „Cattle and Beverage”) Meat-ing Place is a Warsaw restaurant serving prime beef specials and a wide variety of alcoholic beverages from all over the world.
After succesful and well-received launching of their first spot, BYDŁO i POWIDŁO (in English “Cattle and Jam”), the owners decided to open a new location on Krucza Street, heart of the city’s vibrant social scene. With an expanded food menu and a entirely new list of carefully selected, finest alcohols, the founders of Bydło i Poidło aim to create a truly international dining experience.
Remaining loyal to the very popular Argentinian Steak, the restaurant has diversified its beef selection, introducing new positions like the Japanese Beef Sahimi and Italian Prime Beef Fiorentina Steak. For those who seek an even more sophisticated flavor, chefs have prepared the Premium Foie Gras Burger.
Equally vast is the restaurant’s selection of alcohols. Be it single malt Japanese whisky, strong cognac or just subtle, red wine — at Bydło i Poidło you can always find a drink that best suits your personal taste.
Bydło i Poidło, hoping to create a complete sensory experience, is also tastefully decorated.
Browns and dark greens dominate the interior, though the extravagant cow-spotted sofas leave no doubt as to what kind of meat is served in the house.
Industrial tables and sleek, contemporary chairs decorate the main space, emphasizing the feeling of unpretentious and casual elegance.
If you are a true fan of beef and quality alcohol – Bydlo i Poidlo is the place to be.
All photos by Tomek Makolski – www.makolski.com
ID Design by LANGE&LANGE – www.langeandlange.com
Interior design by Piotr Bratosiewicz and LANGE&LANGE.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Childhood Of Tomorrow: The Incredible Surreal Art Of Simon Stålenhag
- Provocative Photography By Artur Birkle
- These Drawings Capture What Love Looks Like When Nobody’s Watching
- Athletes From Around The World Strip Off For A Saucy Charity Calendar
- Best Of Flickr 2017 – The 25 Most Beautiful Photos From Flickr In 2017
- Hilarious Illustrations By Nacho Díaz Arjona
- Artist Avner Geller Perfectly Illustrates Things He Has Accidentally Overheard
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- Provocative And Glamour Photography By Oscar Bucaralook
- Provocative NSFW Fashion Photography By Nikola Tamindzic
- Fabulous Vintage Photos Showing The Amazing Women’s Street Style From The 1920s
- This Is The Most Mind-Blowing Newspaper Ad You Have Ever Seen
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- The Comedy Wildlife 2017 Unveils The Hilarious Photos Of The Winners
- Photographer Analyzes Brain Waves To Construct Portraits Of People’s Ideal Selves
- This Guy Photoshops His Dog Into A Giant In All His Pics And It’s Hilarious
- Beautiful Dreamlike Photo Manipulations By Tekin Türe
- Artist Lucy Litman Impressively Matches Tons Of Tasty Treats With Pantone Colors
- Street Art “Surgeon” Cuts Open Cartoon And Media Characters To Reveal Their Anatomy
- “Women To Look Up To”: Stunning Christmas Tree Toppers Of Female Role Models
- Life In Soviet Russia: Private Moments
- Photographer Christopher Herwig Hails The Brutal Charm Of The Soviet Bus Stop
- These Unusual And Sarcastic Illustrations Will Make You Rethink The Way We Live
- Perfectly Timed Photos That Will Mess With Your Head