Burger Kitchen Restaurant in Warsaw
Upscale burger joints aren’t exactly breaking news. In fact, it’s pretty surprising that the trend hasn’t tailed off already. Testament to the fact, we guess, that a decent burger and some rough ‘n’ ready decor go a long way.
The latest place in Warsaw to take a ride on the wave is Burger Kitchen. You’ll know what to expect, as they’ve ticked a fair share of the usual boxes: 100% Angus beef patties, brioche buns, warehouse-y space in a state of fabricated dilapidation. Once you dig a little deeper, though, it’s clear that these guys have gone the extra distance to distinguish themselves. The homemade ketchups, tomato and jalapeno, bring the tang in a big way, and form a winning combo with the hyper-crunchy, skin-on, triple-fried fries (cooked in trans fat-free veggie oil).
Burger-wise, the house special — with caramelized red onion marmalade, Mimolette cheese and Calabrian sausage — is a solid option, but for our money, keep it simple and go for the classic cheeseburger. The pickles are crisp, cheese oozes out the side and the fresh onion gives it just the right amount of zing. Admittedly, the burgers could be bigger and are a touch pricey at around 25zł (without sides). There’s a silver lining in tow though: You’ll have room for their awesome, creamy NYC-style cheesecake.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- “The World In Faces”: Photographer’s Incredible Portraits Of People Who Live In Some Of The Most Remote Corners Of The Earth
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Zombies Descend On Hamburg To Protest Against Two-Day Meeting Of ‘Political Elite’
- Sleeping With The Devil: A Weird And Wonderful Collection Of Medieval Bedroom Hijinks With Creatures From Hell
- Artist Draws Wholesome Watercolor Comics Where A Cat Is Giving Out Mental Health Advice
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- This Is What Happens When You Peel Off 30 Years Of Graffiti
- Artist Portrays Mystical Creatures In Their Vulnerable Form – When They Were Still Babies