Burger Kitchen Restaurant in Warsaw
Upscale burger joints aren’t exactly breaking news. In fact, it’s pretty surprising that the trend hasn’t tailed off already. Testament to the fact, we guess, that a decent burger and some rough ‘n’ ready decor go a long way.
The latest place in Warsaw to take a ride on the wave is Burger Kitchen. You’ll know what to expect, as they’ve ticked a fair share of the usual boxes: 100% Angus beef patties, brioche buns, warehouse-y space in a state of fabricated dilapidation. Once you dig a little deeper, though, it’s clear that these guys have gone the extra distance to distinguish themselves. The homemade ketchups, tomato and jalapeno, bring the tang in a big way, and form a winning combo with the hyper-crunchy, skin-on, triple-fried fries (cooked in trans fat-free veggie oil).
Burger-wise, the house special — with caramelized red onion marmalade, Mimolette cheese and Calabrian sausage — is a solid option, but for our money, keep it simple and go for the classic cheeseburger. The pickles are crisp, cheese oozes out the side and the fresh onion gives it just the right amount of zing. Admittedly, the burgers could be bigger and are a touch pricey at around 25zł (without sides). There’s a silver lining in tow though: You’ll have room for their awesome, creamy NYC-style cheesecake.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- This Extraordinary Close-Up Photos Turns Mundane Insects Into Terrifying Beasts From Another World
- New Trending Summer Fun – A Pink Coffin Pool Float With Lid
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!
- Strange And Surreal Abandoned Places From Above By Kosmaj Project
- On The Front Line: Chinese Artists Pay Tribute To Medics In The Fight With Coronavirus Outbrake