Photo of the Day: Giant Wave
A body surfer rides a high wave at the Wedge in Newport Beach, California. Waves measuring up to 20 feet pounded the beach as a winter storm off the coasts of Australia and New Zealand brought unusally high surf to Southern California beaches. (Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images) Click image to zoom.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- Designer Creates a Unique Table Lighting Based on Brutalist Soviet Architecture and Other Things
- The World of Fairy Tales: Dreamy Illustrations by David Listón
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Bloody Brutal Vintage Crime Scene Photos From The Los Angeles Police Department Archives
- Cool Photos Defined Fashion Styles of Young Women in the 1970s
- Forget Garden Gnomes, Get a Huge Baby Tick Hybrid Instead!
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- This Photographer Perfectly Captures Sand Sculptures Naturally Carved By The Winds