Halloween Stores Prepare For The Holiday
Madeleine Wenthzel looks in a mirror as she tries on a Costume at the Halloween MegaStore Miami Beach on October 21, 2011 in Miami Beach, Florida. The megastore is a temporary location for the store which opened for the holiday to sell costumes, masks and other items to people needing to dress up for the evening of October 31 when costumed people around the world observe the day. (Joe Raedle/Getty Images North America)
Costume designer, Ozzy Darmon looks on as Gina Labianca (L) tries on a super woman outfit.
Nirinia Gonzalez tries on a SWAT Halloween outfit.
Charlie Lucas tries on a Snow White Costume.
Madeleine Wenthzel tries on a Wonder Woman Costume.
Necklaces are seen on sale at the Halloween MegaStore Miami Beach.
Gina Labianca (L) tries on a Super Woman Outfit as Charlie Lucas tries a Snow White Costume.
A mask is seen at the Halloween MegaStore Miami Beach.
Aidan Rivera tries on a Roman Soldier Costume.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- “Us and Them”: The Superb Concept Art Works by Fedor Titov
- HIBERNATION IV: Gorgeous And Intriguing Photography by Øystein Sture Aspelund
- Amazing Rare Photographs of The Romanovs’ Final Ball In Color, St Petersburg, Russia 1903
- Behind Her Uniform: The Double Life Of Servicewomen In The Netherlands
- This Is For Real! Sahara Desert Is Witnessing Snow
- Artist Makes Semi-Realistic Fanarts Of Pop-Culture Characters
- Deepspot: World’s Deepest Diving Pool Opened in Poland
- “I’m Not Your Toy”: The Superb Contemporary Paintings by Inga Makarova
- Artist Re-Reading Damaged Images Of The Virgin Mary Transforming Them Into Icon Characters Of Pop Culture