Halloween Stores Prepare For The Holiday
Madeleine Wenthzel looks in a mirror as she tries on a Costume at the Halloween MegaStore Miami Beach on October 21, 2011 in Miami Beach, Florida. The megastore is a temporary location for the store which opened for the holiday to sell costumes, masks and other items to people needing to dress up for the evening of October 31 when costumed people around the world observe the day. (Joe Raedle/Getty Images North America)
Costume designer, Ozzy Darmon looks on as Gina Labianca (L) tries on a super woman outfit.
Nirinia Gonzalez tries on a SWAT Halloween outfit.
Charlie Lucas tries on a Snow White Costume.
Madeleine Wenthzel tries on a Wonder Woman Costume.
Necklaces are seen on sale at the Halloween MegaStore Miami Beach.
Gina Labianca (L) tries on a Super Woman Outfit as Charlie Lucas tries a Snow White Costume.
A mask is seen at the Halloween MegaStore Miami Beach.
Aidan Rivera tries on a Roman Soldier Costume.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Artist Creates Lighting Fixtures Inspired From Star Wars Movies
- A Shocking Campaign Uses Graphic Images To Point Out The Damage That Plastic Pollution Has On The Ocean’s Wildlife
- Abandoned Hotels In The Egyptian Desert May As Well Be On Another Planet
- This Couple Shot Baby Photos With A Burrito And It’s Hilarious
- Photographer Captures Small Toys With Big Imagination
- “Animal Soul”: Beautiful Portraits Of The Bad-Ass Cats By Robert Bahou
- “Electric Dreams”: Amazing Portraits Of ’80s Geeks
- Artist Uses Coffee Spills To Create Cute Coffee Monsters
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century