Halloween Stores Prepare For The Holiday
Madeleine Wenthzel looks in a mirror as she tries on a Costume at the Halloween MegaStore Miami Beach on October 21, 2011 in Miami Beach, Florida. The megastore is a temporary location for the store which opened for the holiday to sell costumes, masks and other items to people needing to dress up for the evening of October 31 when costumed people around the world observe the day. (Joe Raedle/Getty Images North America)
Costume designer, Ozzy Darmon looks on as Gina Labianca (L) tries on a super woman outfit.
Nirinia Gonzalez tries on a SWAT Halloween outfit.
Charlie Lucas tries on a Snow White Costume.
Madeleine Wenthzel tries on a Wonder Woman Costume.
Necklaces are seen on sale at the Halloween MegaStore Miami Beach.
Gina Labianca (L) tries on a Super Woman Outfit as Charlie Lucas tries a Snow White Costume.
A mask is seen at the Halloween MegaStore Miami Beach.
Aidan Rivera tries on a Roman Soldier Costume.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Photographer Caesar Lima Explores The Unusual Beauty Of The Human Body
- Unbelievable Hyper-Realistic Sculptures By Andy Wright
- Photographer Jakub Wencek Explores The Forests Of Poland To Capture Fantastic Photos Of The Dark Side Of Nature
- Breathtaking Wildlife And Landscape Photography By Pepe Soho
- 10-Year-Old Girl Follows In Dad’s Footsteps To Become Tattoo Artist
- Cool Old Photos Show What School Looked Like In The 1970s
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Japanese Cats Love Nothing More In The World Than Watching Farmer Next Door Plant His Rice
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- Children With Down Syndrome Recreate Famous Paintings To Prove That Everyone Is A Work Of Art