Skull “Fleurs Noires” by NooN
K.Olin tribu is proud to present its first outing of the year. This is done in collaboration with a young French artist: NooN.
Passionate sculptor, he began to porcelain in the early 2000s. Now fully mastering this material so special reactions. Its shape completely in tune with the times is adorned with a vintage decor. The perfect combination! Extra white porcelain. Series of 50 pieces, all numbered.
Feature: the installation of the decor being made by the artist on each crane, each piece is unique!
20 x 13 x 13 cm
Delivered in a wooden case.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- Vintage Cars, Palms & Backyard Pools in Californian Inspired Paintings by Danny Heller
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Bird Photographer of the Year 2021
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts