Skull “Fleurs Noires” by NooN
K.Olin tribu is proud to present its first outing of the year. This is done in collaboration with a young French artist: NooN.
Passionate sculptor, he began to porcelain in the early 2000s. Now fully mastering this material so special reactions. Its shape completely in tune with the times is adorned with a vintage decor. The perfect combination! Extra white porcelain. Series of 50 pieces, all numbered.
Feature: the installation of the decor being made by the artist on each crane, each piece is unique!
20 x 13 x 13 cm
Delivered in a wooden case.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Stunning Images of Freshly Frozen Cars Arrived to Vladivostok Sea Port
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- The Grim Towers of Lovecraftian World: Minimalist Architectural Art by James Lipnickas
- Diagonal World: Russian Designer Sergey Minkin Shoots Everything at 45 Degrees
- Melancholy Beauties by the Artist Wataboku
- Minimalist Spiral and Colorful Sculptures by Lee Sangsoo