FurniBloom Furniture by Dagný Bjarnadóttir
Dagný Bjarnadóttir: “For me, good design usually grows out of a deep understanding of the subject and intuition – along with a feeling for the use of materials and aesthetics. Sometimes even psychology plays a part.”
Furnibloom: The main goal of the design is to combine stylish and simple furniture with multiple functionality. You can make it your own based on your taste and personal style. The furniture is well suited for growing flowers and herbs or for decorating purposes.
The design’s flexibility offers the possibility of developing FurniBloom into a furniture line. FurniBloom is a great option both for big gardens or a small balcony where you can grow your own herbs, vegetables and flowers – and have a seating place as well.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful and Frightening: Mako Vice’s Bizarre Drawn Girls
- Winning Photos Of Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2021
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- This Couple Decided To Take Their Engagement Photos At The Grocery Store They Shop At, And The End Result Might Make You Smile
- “Papriko 420”: A Humorous Art Project For Those Who Are Stoned
- Grimes, Rita Ora & Iggy Pop: The First Look On The Pirelli’s 2022 ‘On The Road’ Calendar
- This Man Has a Damn Creepy Collection of Anatomical Exhibits
- Funny Comics With Unexpected Endings By Scribbly G
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- Dreams and Fear: The Epic Illustrations by Alexey Yegorov