Vladimir Franz – Completely Tattooed Czech Presidential Candidate
Vladimir Franz, a university teacher, painter and composer, announced that he is planning to run for President in the Czech Republic’s 2013 elections, Prague Daily Monitor reports. Franz stands out from other candidates — he has tattoos that cover his entire face and body, as well as a variety of piercings and a dye that makes his hair blue. Before he can compete in the elections, Franz must collect 50,000 signatures. Betting sites are not giving him good odds at present, but he is placing higher than some candidates.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Artist Turns Generic Figurines into Ultra-Realistic Sculptures of Anime Characters
- “Do You Look Like Your Cat?” A Memory Game: Match The Cats with Their Humans!
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano