One Snappy Dresser
Staff at a salon Down Under have given a particularly scaly customer a ‘bikini wax’ and full body exfoliation. In a bizarre bid to show off their skills to potential new customers, they plucked and pedicured a crocodile.
Now this might sting: Louanne Grasmeder gives the croc a waxing at the Parap Day Spa in Darwin.
Lots of dry skin: The saltwater crocodile has her skin exfoliated by Tianee Collins.
Swamped: Staff work on a much-needed pedicure and massage.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Vintage Cars, Palms & Backyard Pools in Californian Inspired Paintings by Danny Heller
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Bird Photographer of the Year 2021
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts