Kaylad 2.0 – Electric Tricycle
Kaylad 2.0 is an electric assisted tricycle designed to provide a reliable alternative for commuting while promoting an eco-friendly and sustainable mentality. The main goal is to help the shift of paradigm from passive to active commuting and lifestyle. Safety and fun where the basic guidelines. Designed by Dimitris Niavis using Human-centered tools and methodologies.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Monsters Have Problems Too
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Stunning Sand Sculptures By Artist JOOHeng Tan