Kaylad 2.0 – Electric Tricycle
Kaylad 2.0 is an electric assisted tricycle designed to provide a reliable alternative for commuting while promoting an eco-friendly and sustainable mentality. The main goal is to help the shift of paradigm from passive to active commuting and lifestyle. Safety and fun where the basic guidelines. Designed by Dimitris Niavis using Human-centered tools and methodologies.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- 1964 General Motors Bison Concept: The Future Looked So Awesome!
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- Amazing LEGO Creations Inspired By Classical Art Pieces
- Cyberpunk Street Photos In Hong Kong By Andy Knives
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Photographer Angelica Dass Matches Skin Tones with Pantone Colors