A $35,000 Renovation Turned This Suburban Home Into a Cat Paradise
A man with 18 cats decided to turn his home into a feline paradise, adding in colorful ramps, walkways and tunnels for the animals to play on.
The unidentified cat lover, whose house is located in Goleta, California, spent a whopping $35,000 on the renovation, which included the addition of a spiral walkway, tiny stairs to leading to various kitty ledges and climbing polls that double as scratching posts. More importantly, he also installed a new ventilation system to ensure that the air is regulated – a necessity for a home housing so many animals.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Awkward 1970s Male Fashion
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- A Couple Of Nerds Got 36 iMac Boxes And Made An iWheel
- Rusty 1961 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster Barn Find Sells For Staggering $800,000
- Streamliners: Locomotives And Bullet Trains In The Age Of Speed And Style
- 11 Unused E34 BMW 5-Series Have Been Unearthed In Bulgaria
- Norwegian Artist Makes ‘Pillows’ From White Marble