A $35,000 Renovation Turned This Suburban Home Into a Cat Paradise
A man with 18 cats decided to turn his home into a feline paradise, adding in colorful ramps, walkways and tunnels for the animals to play on.
The unidentified cat lover, whose house is located in Goleta, California, spent a whopping $35,000 on the renovation, which included the addition of a spiral walkway, tiny stairs to leading to various kitty ledges and climbing polls that double as scratching posts. More importantly, he also installed a new ventilation system to ensure that the air is regulated – a necessity for a home housing so many animals.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Never Before Seen Photos of Bruce Lee From The Family Archive
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- 80-Year-Old Man Masters Excel To Create Amazing Paintings
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects