A $35,000 Renovation Turned This Suburban Home Into a Cat Paradise
A man with 18 cats decided to turn his home into a feline paradise, adding in colorful ramps, walkways and tunnels for the animals to play on.
The unidentified cat lover, whose house is located in Goleta, California, spent a whopping $35,000 on the renovation, which included the addition of a spiral walkway, tiny stairs to leading to various kitty ledges and climbing polls that double as scratching posts. More importantly, he also installed a new ventilation system to ensure that the air is regulated – a necessity for a home housing so many animals.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell…”: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Temporary Tattoos Are Back, And They’re Better Than Ever
- Getty Museum Challenges People To Recreate Great Works Of Art With Items And People In Their Homes
- Artist Re-Imagines Classic Paintings To Obey Social Distancing Rules During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Haunting Colorized Photos Reveal The Devastation Caused By The Spanish Flu Which Killed At Least Fifty-Million
- Goats Take Over Empty Streets Of Seaside Town In Wales During The Coronavirus Outbrake