The Money Gun
The Money Gun was jotted down in a book of ideas long ago. Visionary creator, Michael Schexnayder, saw a need for a new, innovative way for businesses to promote their company. With the advent of 3D printing for the modern consumers, his idea was within reach.
In order to properly develop his vision, Michael needed a preliminary prototype to begin. He grabbed an old toy gun along with his handy screwdriver kit and started tinkering with the device. After a few short months and some intuitive modifications, a simple prototype was created. He showed it to a number of friends and they instantly fell in love with it.
The Money Gun is a fully functional device that can be used for promotions or by people who are just looking to add that extra “wow” factor to their outings. You can use it to attract people to your booth at a convention, use it to promote the start of a race, or use it to add an amazing element to a party.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Haunting Colorized Photos Reveal The Devastation Caused By The Spanish Flu Which Killed At Least Fifty-Million
- Cop In Coronavirus Helmet Warns People To Stay Inside
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Artist Shows How Classical Paintings Would Look During Quarantine
- Seeing America In Isolation: American Artist George Ault Showed Us The America He Saw In Shades Of Darknes
- Stunning Vintage Photos Of Pets Wearing Gas Masks During The World War I
- Where’s Waldo Coronavirus Edition Is Here And It’s A Tad Easier To Spot Waldo Than Usual
- Artist Reimagined Famous Paintings To See What They’d Look Like If They Were Painted During The Coronavirus Crisis