The Money Gun
The Money Gun was jotted down in a book of ideas long ago. Visionary creator, Michael Schexnayder, saw a need for a new, innovative way for businesses to promote their company. With the advent of 3D printing for the modern consumers, his idea was within reach.
In order to properly develop his vision, Michael needed a preliminary prototype to begin. He grabbed an old toy gun along with his handy screwdriver kit and started tinkering with the device. After a few short months and some intuitive modifications, a simple prototype was created. He showed it to a number of friends and they instantly fell in love with it.
The Money Gun is a fully functional device that can be used for promotions or by people who are just looking to add that extra “wow” factor to their outings. You can use it to attract people to your booth at a convention, use it to promote the start of a race, or use it to add an amazing element to a party.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 5 Year-Old Recreates Photos Of Iconic Women Every Day Of Black History Month
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
- Wide Seats And Plenty Of Legroom: These Old Pan Am Photos Show How Much Airline Travel Has Changed
- “Auto Polo”: The Ridiculously Dangerous Auto Sport Of The Early 1900s
- This Hidden Chilling Forest Path Looks Like A Trail To Mordor
- Surreal Illustrations For Book Lovers By Korean Artist Jungho Lee
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users