The Money Gun
The Money Gun was jotted down in a book of ideas long ago. Visionary creator, Michael Schexnayder, saw a need for a new, innovative way for businesses to promote their company. With the advent of 3D printing for the modern consumers, his idea was within reach.
In order to properly develop his vision, Michael needed a preliminary prototype to begin. He grabbed an old toy gun along with his handy screwdriver kit and started tinkering with the device. After a few short months and some intuitive modifications, a simple prototype was created. He showed it to a number of friends and they instantly fell in love with it.
The Money Gun is a fully functional device that can be used for promotions or by people who are just looking to add that extra “wow” factor to their outings. You can use it to attract people to your booth at a convention, use it to promote the start of a race, or use it to add an amazing element to a party.
- Before Facebook: This Is How We Used to Unfriend People Back Then
- How Far From Home: Couple of Adventure Hunters Share Breathtaking Shots Of Unique Places
- Gibson Girls: The Sexiest Women Of All Time
- These 8 Paintings Are Filled With Easter Eggs That Are Only Visible When You Zoom In
- Bizarre And Creepy Vintage Christmas Cards From The Victorian Era
- This Instagram Account Shares Amazing Photos Of The Doors Of London
- Worst Christmas Album Covers Of All Time
- Idyllic Illustrations Of Love And Affection That Will Warm Your Heart
- Men Behaving Badly On Saucy Vintage Postcards
- Microsoft Will Send This Awesome Looking Windows 95 Sweater To Some Lucky Fans