The Money Gun
The Money Gun was jotted down in a book of ideas long ago. Visionary creator, Michael Schexnayder, saw a need for a new, innovative way for businesses to promote their company. With the advent of 3D printing for the modern consumers, his idea was within reach.
In order to properly develop his vision, Michael needed a preliminary prototype to begin. He grabbed an old toy gun along with his handy screwdriver kit and started tinkering with the device. After a few short months and some intuitive modifications, a simple prototype was created. He showed it to a number of friends and they instantly fell in love with it.
The Money Gun is a fully functional device that can be used for promotions or by people who are just looking to add that extra “wow” factor to their outings. You can use it to attract people to your booth at a convention, use it to promote the start of a race, or use it to add an amazing element to a party.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful and Frightening: Mako Vice’s Bizarre Drawn Girls
- Winning Photos Of Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2021
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- This Couple Decided To Take Their Engagement Photos At The Grocery Store They Shop At, And The End Result Might Make You Smile
- “Papriko 420”: A Humorous Art Project For Those Who Are Stoned
- Grimes, Rita Ora & Iggy Pop: The First Look On The Pirelli’s 2022 ‘On The Road’ Calendar
- This Man Has a Damn Creepy Collection of Anatomical Exhibits
- Funny Comics With Unexpected Endings By Scribbly G
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- Dreams and Fear: The Epic Illustrations by Alexey Yegorov