Emojiple – Emoji People
Moscow based High School of Art and Design (BHSAD) strikes again. Having a talented tutor like Dmitry Karpov can be fun but requires a lot of potentials to fulfill the daily challenges he gives to his students. The recent one was an 8 hrs workshop with the aim to imagine people using Emoji smile icons in real life. Check the quick results below. Surely it was inspired by French Rosapark’s “Innocence et Danger” campaign but goes a little bit crazy.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- 2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- German Government Spends $450,000 On A Bold Cycling Safety Campaign, But Not Everyone Likes It
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- Glitch In The Matrix Across Slavic Countries
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist