Ladies from Uzbekistan Bring Japanese Emoticons to Life
Tokyo web planning company Nuuo showed a series of Japanese emoticons to models from an Uzbekistan model agency.
Nuuo only told them the bare minimum about what each emoticon meant and allowed the women to interpret the emoticons on their own. Japanese emoticons are slightly different from emoticons in other countries, and thus, the nuance of meaning might not be readily apparent. So while this Japanese emoticon m(_ _)m might look like a butt with wings, it’s actually the image of someone bowing on the ground.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103
- How To Look Smart In Zoom Meetings, an Illustrated Guide by Sarah Cooper
- The Cute Anime Girls by Illustrator Ryota
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “I Paint Big B”: The Fantasy Beauties of Zumi
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Insidious Goblins, Cute Elves, and Magic: The Gathering Cards – Fantasy Art by Jesper Ejsing
- Artist Cathy Lam Draws The Everyday Lives of the Cuddly Cats