Bulgarian Girls Are Crazy About Getting Photographed By Turkish Photographer Ibrahim Kyoseyumer
Another young and talented photographer shows the beauty of Slavic women in his works. We already showed amazing Slavic women portraits from Russia, Ukraine and Poland. Ibrahim Kyoseyumer is a portrait and fashion photographer based in Bulgaria.
His job is very difficult – “The Slavic Beauty”, but he likes to show the beauty of the Bulgarian Slavic Women in his natural portraits. We are happy to share some of his amazing works.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- ‘80s Pop Culture Icons as McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- Artist Creates Brilliant Comics For People Who Like Dark Humor
- Stunning Winners Of The One Eyeland World’s Top Wedding Photographers 2021
- Fascinating Vintage Photographs of Dutch Men In Traditional Volendam Worker Pants
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- Low Resolution Pets Behind Pixelated Glass Doors
- These Colourised Photographs Show How People Took Shelter in The London Underground in The 1940s