A Badass “Heroic Girls In Movies” Scratch Off Poster
Watch one of the hand-picked movies, then you (or your favorite tween or teen) can scratch it off.
Timothy and Aurélia Sanders of Curious Charts have created a wonderfully badass “Heroic Girls in Movies” scratch-off poster that features 46 illustrated heroines of the silver screen. The artistic duo wanted to inspire their young daughter with examples of strong females who can think, fight and be unapologetically proud of who they are.
“Heroic Girls in Movies is a scratch-off celebration of fierce young women in flicks.”
This scratch-off poster is a conversation piece that will last for years.
“Our daughter loves movies—like, deeply truly OMG loves them. She’s growing up fast, and we hope she’ll keep watching movies that inspire the tween, teen, and adult she becomes. We hope those movies are smart, fun, and raise questions that spark new conversations. And (full disclosure) we hope these will be movies WE like watching, too.”
“That’s why we’re creating Heroic Girls in Movies. It’s the perfect marriage between a useful resource and an inspiring piece of wall art—and we’re super excited that our Kickstarter community is the first to see it!”
It’s a gift that’s built to last.
Many of the movies on the poster invite discussions about life’s challenges, human rights, resilience, and other influential topics.
But wait, there’s tattoos!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Psyduck Pokemon Sexy Cosplay By Beautiful Helena Steele
- Spectacular Winning Photos from The Weather Photographer of the Year 2020 Awards
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Photographer Weronika Gęsicka Takes Corny American Photography And Manipulates It Into Something Surreal And Uncomfortable
- Christine Rai’s Comics Prove You Actually Can Make Art From Bad Tan Lines & Microaggressions
- This Instagram Account Is Posting The Most Ridiculous Coronavirus Masks Spotted On The Subway
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson