For many of us living amidst the bustle of the big city, we often forget how splendid nature really is. There are so many wonderful places on Earth that deserve to be seen at least once by everybody.
But in case you haven’t yet found the motivation to do so, we have put together a collection of amazing photos of the natural world that will encourage you to pack you bags straight away, and plunge into all that beauty. Continue reading »
An extraordinary work of art has just been completed in Scotland. The Kelpies by figurative sculptor Andy Scott surge upwards in steel, whinnying and snorting alongside the banks of the Forth and Clyde Canal near the town of Falkirk. These fantastic beasts from Gaelic mythology have risen again as monuments to the horse-powered industrial heritage of Scotland. Continue reading »
Italy’s Mount Etna, the tallest volcano in Europe, erupted on Sunday for the fourth time this year. A massive plume was reportedly seen rising as high as seven kilometres from Mount Etna off the Italian island of Sicily.
Smoke rises from Mount Etna as it spews lava on the southern Italian island of Sicily on 18 March. (REUTERS/Antonio Parrinello) Continue reading »
Engineer Thomas Dwyer exhibits the new Bionic Exoskeleton with Amanda Boxtel, who is paralyzed, during its launch at the Excel Centre in London. The bionic device developed by Ekso Bionics is a wearable, battery-powered, robotic exoskeleton, designed to aid wheelchair users and those who have suffered from spinal chord injuries to stand and walk. (Dan Kitwood/Getty Images) Continue reading »
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Space Colony Art from the 1970s
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- “Suburbia”: The Melancholic and Mythological Artworks by Carlos Barahona Possollo
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless