The Kelpies: Mythological Horses Power Again through Scotland
An extraordinary work of art has just been completed in Scotland. The Kelpies by figurative sculptor Andy Scott surge upwards in steel, whinnying and snorting alongside the banks of the Forth and Clyde Canal near the town of Falkirk. These fantastic beasts from Gaelic mythology have risen again as monuments to the horse-powered industrial heritage of Scotland.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Brilliant Book Dedications
- This 16-Year-Old Vegan Teenager Turns His Food Into Stunning Art