The Kelpies: Mythological Horses Power Again through Scotland
An extraordinary work of art has just been completed in Scotland. The Kelpies by figurative sculptor Andy Scott surge upwards in steel, whinnying and snorting alongside the banks of the Forth and Clyde Canal near the town of Falkirk. These fantastic beasts from Gaelic mythology have risen again as monuments to the horse-powered industrial heritage of Scotland.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Glitch In The Matrix Across Slavic Countries
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Honest Portraits: Unvarnished Russia In Emotional Black & White Photographs By Oleg Videnin
- Funniest Animal Fails Caught In Panoramic Pictures
- Stunning Photographs From The Inside Of Russia’s Largest Bitcoin Mine
- Something Unique: The Superb Humorous, Creative And Advertising Photo Works Of Frank Uyttenhove