Typography can be atypical. Sure, there are fonts that we instantly recognize, but some go beyond that. Ben Chelouche accepted the 36 days of type challenge and created not just one, but two different alphabets. One was based around food, and the other was based on nostalgia. From avocados to zucchinis, from Atari to Zelda, he covered the whole range of the alphabet, and in turn, foods and nostalgic items. Continue reading »
Artist Kerry Bell as per hero bio likes to draw cats and silly things, but these drawing are amusingly realistic and represent just a fraction of her work. Running such an account takes a lot of effort, do visit here profile and support for such simply amazing content! Continue reading »
Antonio Basoli was an Italian artist that lived between the 18th and the 19th century working mostly in Bologna. Among other things, he created these beautiful architectural alphabet engravings called Alfabeto Pittorico. I wish there was a place called Alphabet City where all these buildings were real. Continue reading »
Over the past years, The Paper Artists Collective has gathered their talented members for sponsored collaborations.
The artists love working together using their talent, various techniques and lots of creativity! This time 26 artists created one unique paper letter each not even knowing which colors or letter they were to work with before the paper arrived by mail. The members loved the challenge and the results are amazing! Continue reading »
‘C’ is for composition.
Las Vegas-based illustrator Abbie Paulhus has created a charming English alphabet poster that’s inspired by iconic filmmaker Wes Anderson. Continue reading »
Taking inspiration from a wide variety of electronic brands, designer Vinicius Araújo designed this alphabet of Helvetica letterforms, each modeled after a brand’s namesake product. The letter “N” for Nintendo becomes a retro-styled NES gaming system while the “B” for Beats grabs the aesthetic of comfy headphones. Continue reading »
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Artist Turns Generic Figurines into Ultra-Realistic Sculptures of Anime Characters
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Do You Look Like Your Cat?” A Memory Game: Match The Cats with Their Humans!
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano