3-Year-Old Bull Terrier Travels The World With Dutch Photographer Alice van Kempen And Poses For Photographs In Abandoned Buildings
Meet Claire, the 3-year-old bull terrier travels the world with Dutch photographer Alice van Kempen and poses for photographs in abandoned buildings. Van Kempen seeks out abandoned places to photograph in pursuit of her passion for urban exploring, bringing along her globetrotting pooch as her trusted companion. Continue reading »
The theme of this year’s Met Ball, fittingly sponsored by Apple, was Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology, and Claire Danes’ dress took the cake. Designed by Zac Posen, he “sourced the fiber optic woven organza in this dress from France, and there are 30 mini battery packs sewn into the gown’s understructure,” according to FastCo. Continue reading »
Gorgeous actress Jennifer Lawrence covers the June issue of Marie Claire and gets candid on her fame, career and boyfriend, Nicholas Hoult, photographed by Jan Welters. Continue reading »
U.S.A. (burnt/unburnt) is a 2011 installation by Paris-based artist Claire Fontaine constructed from thousands of green matches that were inserted into a wall at the Portland Institute for Contemporary Art as part art of “Evidence of Bricks” at the 2011 Time-Based Art Festival. Fontaine has made somewhat of a name for herself with her match installations and flaming geography, most recently completing a similar U.S.A. map at Queens Nails Gallery in San Francisco. Unlike the installation in Portland above, the Queens Nails artwork was actually set on fire, and while it may not have gone exactly as intended, the final post-flame artwork is impressive nonetheless. Photographs for PICA by Dan Kvitka. Continue reading »
Claire Robertson from Scottish Ballet, poses dressed as the Good Snow Flake inside a life size snow globe on Buchanan Street during a promotion for Scottish Ballet’s festive production of The Nutcracker on November 20, 2012 in Glasgow, Scotland. The Nutcracker opens at the Theatre Royal on December the 8th, the production delves deep into the darker reaches of Hoffmann’s original tale in a fresh and vivid retelling of the famous Christmas story. In photographs by Jeff J. Mitchell. Continue reading »
“Homeland” actress Claire Danes received a very high honor on Thursday: She was awarded Harvard University’s Hasty Pudding Woman of the Year title in a wacky ceremony with all the pomp and hilarity you’d expect.
The club honors one man and woman each year with the iconic golden pot award. Past Hasty Pudding honorees include actresses Julianne Moore and Anne Hathaway, talk-show host Jay Leno, and singer-turned-actor Justin Timberlake.
Claire Danes gets two big smooches during the Hasty Pudding celebrations. Continue reading »
Claire Martin began her career by pursuing a degree in Social Work, however, she changed her focus to Photography when she realised that change can also be effected through this medium. Continue reading »
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- Never Before Seen Photos of Bruce Lee From The Family Archive
- 80-Year-Old Man Masters Excel To Create Amazing Paintings
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Russian Artist Creates Funny Photoshop Mashups Between The Hollywood Characters And Classic Soviet Movies
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!