Glowing Dress Turns Claire Danes Into Cinderella At The Met Gala
The theme of this year’s Met Ball, fittingly sponsored by Apple, was Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology, and Claire Danes’ dress took the cake. Designed by Zac Posen, he “sourced the fiber optic woven organza in this dress from France, and there are 30 mini battery packs sewn into the gown’s understructure,” according to FastCo.
The Met Gala is held annually for the benefit of the Metropolitan Museum Of Art’s Costume (Fashion) Institute in New York City, the only department that has to fund itself. The invitation-only black-tie event is held on the first Monday in May, with tickets this year going for 30,000 USD, and tables for 275,000 USD.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Stunning Images of Freshly Frozen Cars Arrived to Vladivostok Sea Port
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- The Grim Towers of Lovecraftian World: Minimalist Architectural Art by James Lipnickas
- The Elegance of The Dark Side: Stunning Sculptures of Dom Qwek
- Diagonal World: Russian Designer Sergey Minkin Shoots Everything at 45 Degrees