Photographer Claire Martin
Claire Martin began her career by pursuing a degree in Social Work, however, she changed her focus to Photography when she realised that change can also be effected through this medium.
Since beginning her career pursuing personal projects in 2007, she focuses on marginalised communities within prosperous nations. She met inhabitants of Downtown East Side, district deserted by authorities of Vancouver, knows as “the worlds most liveable” city. In United States, she focuses on Slab City’s inhabitants, a little community who lives in a former military base in California’s desert.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Unicorns Are Jerks: Coloring and Activity Book by Theo Nicole
- John Ching’s Tropical Chimeras
- The Order of the Heavens: Dark Fantasy by João Paulo Bragato
- Incredible Photos of New York City’s Subway in 1980
- Tarantino Films and Acid Jazz: Illustrations by Alexey Bazunov
- Black: Gerardo Zaffino’s Macabre Comics
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Photographer Captured Fascinating Photographs that She Found on Old Tombstones in Italian Cemeteries
- The Apocalypse: The Colorful Medieval Illustrations About The End of The Days, 1330
- Cheerful Photos of Teenage Girls in the 1940s