Photographer Claire Martin
Claire Martin began her career by pursuing a degree in Social Work, however, she changed her focus to Photography when she realised that change can also be effected through this medium.
Since beginning her career pursuing personal projects in 2007, she focuses on marginalised communities within prosperous nations. She met inhabitants of Downtown East Side, district deserted by authorities of Vancouver, knows as “the worlds most liveable” city. In United States, she focuses on Slab City’s inhabitants, a little community who lives in a former military base in California’s desert.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Hilarious Dictionary of Finnish Language And Culture
- Space Colony Art from the 1970s
- Artist Illustrates The Sad Reality Of Animal Cruelty And Shows How Factory Farming Harms Our Planet