Carl Lavia aka ‘Sketch’ is a self-taught sketch artist and I am a photographer. We have joined forces to form the #69cities project. Continue reading »
When you hear the word “sculpture”, you unintentionally imagine something that stands still. Unless it goes with the name of this Polish sculptor Malgorzata Chodakowska, who creates these beautiful fountain sculptures out of bronze where the water plays an essential part in the whole structure. Continue reading »
The Retired Teacher Has Converted His Council Flat Into A Stunning Home, Complete With Mosaics Inspired By Gaudí
Jam Imani Rad, 65, has converted his council flat into a stunning home, complete with mosaics inspired by Gaudí The retired teacher spent $3,000 (£2,000) of his own money and around 11 years to finish the lavish interior decorations This was despite him being ordered to dig up the $7,000 (£5,000) community garden he created in front of his flats this year. Continue reading »
Say hello to Kotleta, otherwise known as the Catriarch. She earned this unusual title for her regal gaze and refined behaviour. Recently, her owner decided it was time to spread the Catriarch’s fame far and wide, and she is currently taking Instagram by storm.
We decided to assist her in her mission. If for no other reason than she is such a wondrous cat that you can’t help but feel your day has become that bit more positive having seen her. So here are a few shots of the most gorgeous cat we’ve seen in a long time. Continue reading »
As early as in ancient times, the ancient enumerators noticed that all the wheels have something in common. Their diameter and circumference stay in the same proportion to each other and this figure is close to 3. That is the number Pi exactly and it is usually given approximately because it has more than a million of decimal places.
Continue reading »
The April 2012 edition of National Geographic magazine features the first ever complete views of the wreck of the Titanic, made from thousands of high-resolution images, in its current state on the seafloor
Ethereal views of Titanic’s bow (modelled) offer a comprehensiveness of detail never seen before. (Modeling by Stefan Fichtel / © 2012 RMS TITANIC, INC; Produced by AIVL, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute) Continue reading »
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- This 16-Year-Old Vegan Teenager Turns His Food Into Stunning Art
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Brilliant Book Dedications