Polish Sculptor Makes Water Complete Her Bronze Fountain Sculptures
When you hear the word “sculpture”, you unintentionally imagine something that stands still. Unless it goes with the name of this Polish sculptor Malgorzata Chodakowska, who creates these beautiful fountain sculptures out of bronze where the water plays an essential part in the whole structure.
Erupting from the statues in unlikely places, water creates a motion that gives Chodakowska’s sculptures a human-like presence and somehow feels sort of magical.
“It takes me up to 2-6 months to complete a sculpture, depending on its complexity,” Malgorzata, who’s been sculpting for 30 years already, told Bored Panda. “My fountains spread the pure joy of life, combining the element of water with the raw material – bronze.”
The creation of this stunning artwork starts by modelling it out of clay. Then to turn it into fountain, the sculptor pours these sculptures into bronze. Endless streams of water perfectly complete each figure with a story, which you’re now invited to check out for yourself.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Channel Your Inner Geek With This Cute And Chic Pair Of 8-Bit Panties
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- “The Witches of Fabersham Forest”: The Dark Surrealism and Visual Mysteries of Noah Stacey
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021
- Photographer Titus Poplawski Captures Beautiful, Intimacy and Surreal Photos
- This Hidden Chilling Forest Path Looks Like A Trail To Mordor
- Cuong Nguyen Uses The Streets As A Canvas For His Incredibly Realistic Chalk Portraits
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- Artist Used A.I. To See How Good It Would Be At Guessing What These Celebrities Looked Like As Teenagers
- Riikka Hyvönen Captures The Beauty Of Bruises In Giant Artworks