This NASA photo obtained August 27, 2015 shows NASA astronaut Kjell Lindgren corrals the supply of fresh fruit that arrived August 25, 2015 on the Kounotori 5 H-II Transfer Vehicle (HTV-5.) Continue reading »
China’s capital Beijing is one of the most polluted cities in the world. Now it’s the first city where you can buy canned fresh air. And it’s not a souvenir or something like this. It’s a can of the real fresh air that you can use if you feel dizzy and have headaches. Continue reading »
SALT & PEEPER™
a bird in the hand
This little peeper just wants to please. Turn his head to the right — his eyes change from blue to white and his beak dispenses salt; turn it left — his eyes turn black and of course his beak pours the pepper.
And some very cute things for your home, created by Fred & Friends, watch out with pleasure!
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Hilarious Childhood Hairstyles From The 1980s And Early ’90s You’ve Ever Seen
- This Lithuanian Woman Has The Greatest Facebook Profile Pictures Ever
- Photographer Forms Landscapes Using Just Human Bodies And The Result Looks Majestic
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- Photographer Michal Zahornacky Creates Minimalistic Architectural Collages Inspired By The Current Pandemic Situation
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- ‘Vertical Forest’ in Chinese Residential Complex Becomes Mosquito-Infested Jungle
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini