This NASA photo obtained August 27, 2015 shows NASA astronaut Kjell Lindgren corrals the supply of fresh fruit that arrived August 25, 2015 on the Kounotori 5 H-II Transfer Vehicle (HTV-5.) Continue reading »
China’s capital Beijing is one of the most polluted cities in the world. Now it’s the first city where you can buy canned fresh air. And it’s not a souvenir or something like this. It’s a can of the real fresh air that you can use if you feel dizzy and have headaches. Continue reading »
SALT & PEEPER™
a bird in the hand
This little peeper just wants to please. Turn his head to the right — his eyes change from blue to white and his beak dispenses salt; turn it left — his eyes turn black and of course his beak pours the pepper.
And some very cute things for your home, created by Fred & Friends, watch out with pleasure!
- Artist Reveals What Fonts Were Used To Design Famous Logos
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of Legendary Soviet Female Snipers From WWII, Including One Dubbed ‘Lady Death’ Who Killed 309 Nazis
- Photographer Captures The Best (Worst?) Mullets From MulletFest 2020
- The Supertrain Of 1979 Will Blow Your Mind
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Thai Woman Cosplays As Zombie To Sell Dead People’s Clothes Online
- These Marine-Themed Cakes Are The Coolest Treats We’ve Seen In A While
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- What’s Wrong With Today’s Society Captured In Though-Provoking Illustrations By Al Margen
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers