This NASA photo obtained August 27, 2015 shows NASA astronaut Kjell Lindgren corrals the supply of fresh fruit that arrived August 25, 2015 on the Kounotori 5 H-II Transfer Vehicle (HTV-5.) Continue reading »
China’s capital Beijing is one of the most polluted cities in the world. Now it’s the first city where you can buy canned fresh air. And it’s not a souvenir or something like this. It’s a can of the real fresh air that you can use if you feel dizzy and have headaches. Continue reading »
SALT & PEEPER™
a bird in the hand
This little peeper just wants to please. Turn his head to the right — his eyes change from blue to white and his beak dispenses salt; turn it left — his eyes turn black and of course his beak pours the pepper.
And some very cute things for your home, created by Fred & Friends, watch out with pleasure!
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread
- Brazilian Dentist Felipe Rossi Treat The Teeth Of Poor People
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Artist Shows What Everything Would Look Like If It Had A Cat’s Face
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills