Although flying today is cheaper, safer, and faster than it’s ever been, it’s becoming an increasingly unpleasant experience as airlines cram more passengers into planes, causing overcrowding and delays. It’s enough to make travelers wish for the golden age of aviation. Here are some vintage photos from 1946 to 1970, sourced from Iberia, KLM, Delta, British Airways and Air France, that show just how glamorous flying used to be. Continue reading »
With a background in Architecture, Shibbi understands what is required to capture an audiences attention, showing off his extensive knowledge of composition and his signature style of impressive, bold and beautiful imagery. Continue reading »
Founded by Roy Raymond, and his wife Gaye, in San Francisco, California, on June 12, 1977, Victoria’s Secret is an American designer, manufacturer, and marketer of women’s premium lingerie, womenswear, and beauty products. It is the largest American retailer of women’s lingerie. Continue reading »
As it turns out, how us ‘normal’ people see the world and how photographers see it is completely different, as seen in these fascinating before and after photos put together by Brazilian wedding and family photographer Gilmar Silva. Continue reading »
If we are to believe what we see on TV, arrests are a messy business with many suspects left at least a little disheveled. However, this appears not to be the case for these glamorous female felons whose mugshots wouldn’t look out of place in a modelling agency. Continue reading »
Clothing for women in Victorian era was utterly feminine, and was designed to emphasize the much-admired small waist. Ladies wore as many as seven petticoats under their voluminous skirts, and bodices were high necked, long sleeved, and tightly fitted to the body. Continue reading »
“The Elvies” is an annual gathering of Elvis fans and tribute artists which takes place every September. The event consists of hundreds of shows across 20+ venues in the seaside town of Porthcawl, Wales. Continue reading »
The airport guards at Borispol International Airport near Kiev, Ukraine, are not the typical staff that travelers get to see every day. With their manicured nails, perfectly coiffed hair and immaculate make-up, this gorgeous line-up of female staff in military attire look like models straight off the ramp.
According to the Daily Mail, these female guards are now a part of a makeover masterclass, in which a team of experts, hired by airport officials transform these women into stunning beauties, and also provide grooming tips.
This makeover initiative, the publication said, is taken well in advance of the Euro 2012 soccer championships that Ukraine will host around June this year. Apparently, the government wants friendly and beautiful staff to greet the football teams and fans visiting Ukraine.
A Ukrainian border guard is seen in the Borispol airport near Kiev. (Gleb Garanich / Reuters) Continue reading »
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- This Artist Draws Lighthearted Comics To Stay Sane In Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Taiwanese Artist Lives Large Dreams In Miniature Models
- Majestic Natural Landscape Photography By Alexandros Malapetsas
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Twisted & Satirical Pop Culture Characters By Dan LuVisi
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!