Glamorous Photos That Show The Entire 1979 Victoria’s Secret Catalog
Founded by Roy Raymond, and his wife Gaye, in San Francisco, California, on June 12, 1977, Victoria’s Secret is an American designer, manufacturer, and marketer of women’s premium lingerie, womenswear, and beauty products. It is the largest American retailer of women’s lingerie.
Let’s have a look at the entire 1979 Victoria’s Secret catalog, back when skin looked like skin, not a high performance grade polyvinyl chloride.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Awesome Illustrations About Women by Majéon
- “One Day with Salvador Dalí”: A Surreal Photo Shoot of Salvador Dalì in His Seaside Villa, 1955
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Ukrainian Artist Spent Seven Month to Create This Relief Wood Carving
- “False Gods”: The Superb Retro Aesthetic Artworks of Fârzad Borousan
- 45 Glamorous Photos Of Young Sophie Marceau In The 1980s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Excommunicated” Cat Waits to Be Absolved of Feline Sins Outside Temple Gate