Glamorous Photos That Show The Entire 1979 Victoria’s Secret Catalog
Founded by Roy Raymond, and his wife Gaye, in San Francisco, California, on June 12, 1977, Victoria’s Secret is an American designer, manufacturer, and marketer of women’s premium lingerie, womenswear, and beauty products. It is the largest American retailer of women’s lingerie.
Let’s have a look at the entire 1979 Victoria’s Secret catalog, back when skin looked like skin, not a high performance grade polyvinyl chloride.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Badass Women Riding Their Choppers
- Stunning Color Photographs Capture Daily Life In Poland In The Early 1980s
- Rare Photos Of Melania Trump As A Model At 16-Years-Old In Slovenia
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Closer Than We Think: 40 Visions Of The Future World According To Arthur Radebaugh
- The Story Of The Wind And The Sea: Latvia-Based Vietnamese Artist Perfectly Illustrates Baltic Tales And Legends
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Japanese Artist Turns Awkward Animal Photos Into Beautiful Sculptures
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Walmart Keeps Posting Pictures of This Employee Posing With Stuff, She Goes Viral