Glamorous Photos That Show The Entire 1979 Victoria’s Secret Catalog
Founded by Roy Raymond, and his wife Gaye, in San Francisco, California, on June 12, 1977, Victoria’s Secret is an American designer, manufacturer, and marketer of women’s premium lingerie, womenswear, and beauty products. It is the largest American retailer of women’s lingerie.
Let’s have a look at the entire 1979 Victoria’s Secret catalog, back when skin looked like skin, not a high performance grade polyvinyl chloride.
- Fascinating Photo Manipulations And Advertising Photography By Christophe Huet
- This Black Guy Drew What It Was Like Being The Only Black Man In A White Office In The 60s, And It’s Worse Than You Think
- The Funniest Finalists For Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2018
- Artist Re-Reading Damaged Images Of The Virgin Mary Transforming Them Into Icon Characters Of Pop Culture
- Superb Creative Photography Of Arthur Mebius
- This Super Realistic Modern 3D Art Will Impress You!
- Amazing Candid Photographs Capture People On The Streets Of New York City In The 1980s
- Meet “The Conker” – Automotive Ultimate Living Pod
- Stunning 3D Printed Mycelium Shoe By Ica & Kostika
- Gorgeous Photos Of ’60s Classic Beauties Taken By Jerry Schatzberg