Glamorous Photos That Show The Entire 1979 Victoria’s Secret Catalog
Founded by Roy Raymond, and his wife Gaye, in San Francisco, California, on June 12, 1977, Victoria’s Secret is an American designer, manufacturer, and marketer of women’s premium lingerie, womenswear, and beauty products. It is the largest American retailer of women’s lingerie.
Let’s have a look at the entire 1979 Victoria’s Secret catalog, back when skin looked like skin, not a high performance grade polyvinyl chloride.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- “The Memories Of The Future”: Photographer Nuno Assis Captures Fantastic Photos Of Hong Kong
- Professional Russian Photographer Pavel Kiselev Captures Sensual NSFW Female Pictures
- “WC For Architects”: Old Toilet Wall Decorated With Photos Of Windows From The Neighbourhood
- Oceanco Debuts Unique 115-Meter-Long Megayacht That Will Truly Sail You In Style
- Photographer Recreates Famous Portraits With John Malkovich As His Model
- Marvelous Female Portrait Photography by Kai Böttcher
- An Illustrator Imagined What Would Things Say If They Could Talk
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- How A Heart Attack Changed Artist Alex Garant’s Life
- Gorgeous Beachwear And Lingerie Photography By Bonnie Cee
- Conceptual Photography And Self-Portraits By Marina Choy
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Fascinating And Provocative Close-Up Photography By Marius Sperlich
- Gorgeous Female Portrait Photography By Kirill Averyanov