Because the locomotive engineer driving humanity’s train decided to push the lever to full-steam ahead and then break it off so we’re left barreling towards the end of the line, these are a pair of hairy leg leggings (with a blank crotch like a Ken doll) available from custom clothing printer Contrado. Continue reading »
“Gods gift to men” this is how men usually think of Yoga pants. However, after the Orenburgs hairy Yoga pants, we think this opinion could suddenly change. Many have thought this is a fake product or a parody but in fact you can get it over Ebay where it is sold as “Leggins / pants Longhair 100% Goat Down Russian Cashmere Mohair FETISH men woman”. It’s the latest hit from Orenburg, because who can wear tin Yoga pants on severe cold temperature? Continue reading »
The sound of music is one of the greatest experiences in life. One that is often taken for granted. The real beauty of music lies in good sound quality, that could be damaged by unwanted ear hair. Muted and fuzzy sound can be the result.
To make people aware of this problem and their need for an ear trimmer, we visualised hairy sound, encouraging people to free their ears, get rid of these unwanted hairs and enjoy the undistorted beauty of pure sound. Continue reading »
Judges Justin “Count Justidian,” left, and John Reardon, second left, inspect Kevin Cuomey’s moustache during the Second Annual Beard and Moustache Competition on Dec. 3, in Brooklyn, N.Y. Cuomey traveled from North Carolina to compete in the “Styled Mustache” category. (Claire Schneider / AP) Continue reading »
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- 1964 General Motors Bison Concept: The Future Looked So Awesome!
- Amazing LEGO Creations Inspired By Classical Art Pieces
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- Cyberpunk Street Photos In Hong Kong By Andy Knives
- Trolling Items at the Popular Furniture Store
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals