Hairy Leggings Are Here To Create the Illusion Of Unshaven Legs
Because the locomotive engineer driving humanity’s train decided to push the lever to full-steam ahead and then break it off so we’re left barreling towards the end of the line, these are a pair of hairy leg leggings (with a blank crotch like a Ken doll) available from custom clothing printer Contrado.
“The shocking clothes angle is something that we are seeing more and more, which is why we are keen to supply these designs to our customers as well,” Contrado editor Claire Belle Freed told Teen Vogue in an email. She also told the Daily Mail, “We are seeing more and more customers create outrageously funny, ‘intimate’ and even taboo designs. From naked body parts on men’s boxers and women’s underwear, superfan designs of their favourite celebs, to very clever and witty slogans on our t-shirts and dresses, there isn’t anything we haven’t seen – or anything that shocks us anymore!”
Freed explains that the designer behind the look created them in a variety of skin tones, all of which are available for purchase.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Incredible Photos Of Two Roman Ships Which Were Recovered After 2,000 Years In 1929 And Lost Again During WWII
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Russian Lara Croft Cosplayer Ended Up In A Grip Of A Massive Bear
- This Artist Draws Comics To Blow Off Some Steam During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Vintage Portraits Of Psychiatric Patients In The Late 19th Century
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild