Hairy Leggings Are Here To Create the Illusion Of Unshaven Legs
Because the locomotive engineer driving humanity’s train decided to push the lever to full-steam ahead and then break it off so we’re left barreling towards the end of the line, these are a pair of hairy leg leggings (with a blank crotch like a Ken doll) available from custom clothing printer Contrado.
“The shocking clothes angle is something that we are seeing more and more, which is why we are keen to supply these designs to our customers as well,” Contrado editor Claire Belle Freed told Teen Vogue in an email. She also told the Daily Mail, “We are seeing more and more customers create outrageously funny, ‘intimate’ and even taboo designs. From naked body parts on men’s boxers and women’s underwear, superfan designs of their favourite celebs, to very clever and witty slogans on our t-shirts and dresses, there isn’t anything we haven’t seen – or anything that shocks us anymore!”
Freed explains that the designer behind the look created them in a variety of skin tones, all of which are available for purchase.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Haunting Colorized Photos Reveal The Devastation Caused By The Spanish Flu Which Killed At Least Fifty-Million
- Cop In Coronavirus Helmet Warns People To Stay Inside
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Artist Shows How Classical Paintings Would Look During Quarantine
- Seeing America In Isolation: American Artist George Ault Showed Us The America He Saw In Shades Of Darknes
- Where’s Waldo Coronavirus Edition Is Here And It’s A Tad Easier To Spot Waldo Than Usual
- Stunning Vintage Photos Of Pets Wearing Gas Masks During The World War I
- Artist Reimagined Famous Paintings To See What They’d Look Like If They Were Painted During The Coronavirus Crisis