Braun – Hairy Sound
The sound of music is one of the greatest experiences in life. One that is often taken for granted. The real beauty of music lies in good sound quality, that could be damaged by unwanted ear hair. Muted and fuzzy sound can be the result.
To make people aware of this problem and their need for an ear trimmer, we visualised hairy sound, encouraging people to free their ears, get rid of these unwanted hairs and enjoy the undistorted beauty of pure sound.
Advertised brand: Braun, P&G.
Advert title: Hairy Sound
Headline and copy text:
Sounds like you need an ear trimmer.
Braun Exact Series EN10.
Advertising Agency: BBDO Proximity, Düsseldorf, Germany.
Executive Creative Director: Michael Funk
Creative Director: Olaf Reys
Art Director: Ashleigh West, Sebastian Steinhoff
Copywriter: Michael Funk
3D Artist: Blickfang, Klaus Jung
Published: April, 2013
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Incredible Photos Of Two Roman Ships Which Were Recovered After 2,000 Years In 1929 And Lost Again During WWII
- Russian Lara Croft Cosplayer Ended Up In A Grip Of A Massive Bear
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Vintage Portraits Of Psychiatric Patients In The Late 19th Century
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- “The Loneliest Road Trip”: Travels Through An Empty America In Photographs By Arnaud Montagard
- From Amazing To Downright Scary, These 69 Design Decisions In Soviet Apartment Buildings In Lithuania Are Far From Boring