Braun – Hairy Sound
The sound of music is one of the greatest experiences in life. One that is often taken for granted. The real beauty of music lies in good sound quality, that could be damaged by unwanted ear hair. Muted and fuzzy sound can be the result.
To make people aware of this problem and their need for an ear trimmer, we visualised hairy sound, encouraging people to free their ears, get rid of these unwanted hairs and enjoy the undistorted beauty of pure sound.
Advertised brand: Braun, P&G.
Advert title: Hairy Sound
Headline and copy text:
Sounds like you need an ear trimmer.
Braun Exact Series EN10.
Advertising Agency: BBDO Proximity, Düsseldorf, Germany.
Executive Creative Director: Michael Funk
Creative Director: Olaf Reys
Art Director: Ashleigh West, Sebastian Steinhoff
Copywriter: Michael Funk
3D Artist: Blickfang, Klaus Jung
Published: April, 2013
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- 18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Surreal Art By Tony Futura Makes Fun Of Consumerism And Pop Culture
- Hilarious Dictionary of Finnish Language And Culture