Braun – Hairy Sound
The sound of music is one of the greatest experiences in life. One that is often taken for granted. The real beauty of music lies in good sound quality, that could be damaged by unwanted ear hair. Muted and fuzzy sound can be the result.
To make people aware of this problem and their need for an ear trimmer, we visualised hairy sound, encouraging people to free their ears, get rid of these unwanted hairs and enjoy the undistorted beauty of pure sound.
Advertised brand: Braun, P&G.
Advert title: Hairy Sound
Headline and copy text:
Sounds like you need an ear trimmer.
Braun Exact Series EN10.
Advertising Agency: BBDO Proximity, Düsseldorf, Germany.
Executive Creative Director: Michael Funk
Creative Director: Olaf Reys
Art Director: Ashleigh West, Sebastian Steinhoff
Copywriter: Michael Funk
3D Artist: Blickfang, Klaus Jung
Published: April, 2013
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Spectacular Winning Images from The Milky Way Photographer of the Year 2021
- Starblazer: Forgotten Fantasy Fiction In Pictures
- It’s Mysterious Circles in Japan: Drone Captures Circles of Trees
- “The Other Side of the Dark”: Digital Dreams by Smeccea
- “Inner Landscape”: Geography Of The Soul By Isabella Conti
- Honest Illustrations By Barbara Daniels Showing Our Society If The Roles Of Humans And Animals Were Reversed
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Mad Dog Jones: At the Forefront of the Art World’s Digital Revolution
- “Free Like the Wind”: Sensual Illustrations Filled with Sunshine and Youth by Peijin Yang
- “End of All Times”: Breathtaking Dystopian Fantasy Worlds of Gal Barkan