The little Stefani, only 3 years old, imagines with her mother some pretty creative and imaginary dresses with flowers, fruits or vegetables! Continue reading »
Behold the super-slimy awesomeness that is the Black Sea Hare (Aplysia vaccaria), the world’s largest species of sea slug, weighing up to 30 lbs and measuring over 3 feet long. Black Sea Hares come to shore to lay their eggs and are apparently even slimier to the touch than they look. Continue reading »
goCstudio have designed the wa_sauna, a privately owned sauna, designed and built to be used year round on Seattle’s Lake Union. The 240 square foot sauna is a registered vessel, powered by an electric trolling motor with three 12-volt batteries, and is heated by a wood burning stove. Inside, there’s enough room for 6 people. On top of the sauna, there’s a diving platform. There is also a small deck to sunbathe on. Continue reading »
Imagine if brands were forced to create company logos that represent some recent discoveries and news headlines. Well, designers from around the world have done exactly that, by finding high-resolution images of company logos and transforming them into logos that represent the company behavior. Continue reading »
The International Council of Museums (ICOM) established International Museum Day in 1977 to encourage public awareness of the role of museums in the development of society. Traditionally, International Museum Day is organized around May 18. Here we highlight the most unusual museums around the world – from displays of toilets to the worst waxwork replicas.
This picture taken on Oct 3, 2012 shows sculptures put at the seabed off the coast of the West Indies and Mexico by British artist Jason deCaires Taylor. Taylor casts life-size statues from materials used to encourage reef growth and sinks them to the ocean floor. Continue reading »
Tietgenkollegiet or The Tietgen Residence Hall in Denmark is the coolest dormitory that you can imagine. The circular building has a very modern-looking yet well-thought design perfect both for studying and leisure.
The dormitory has 360 spacious rooms shaped as a pie slices. Their wide end facing the outer side of the building has either a big balcony or a French window. Each room has a toilet and a shower with a heated floor. There are comfy lounges and big kitchens shared by every 12 apartments. Tietgenkollet has a bike park, a large hall, movable bars for parties, quiet rooms for reading and studying and two music rooms with a piano and a drum set. Continue reading »
- Chameleons Will Hold Anything You Give Them, and They Look Like Tiny Old Men!
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- This Artist Creates Beautifully Bizarre Backpacks That Look Like Octopus, Spiders, And Beetles
- Stunning Photos Of 2021 Natural Landscape Photography Awards
- This Artist Turns Sketches Into Amazing Digital Art
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- Photographer Captured Amazing Photos of Christmas Tree Decorated with Goats in Morocco
- Artist Carves Tiny Birds Under A Microscope To Make The Outside World Disappear
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women
- Russian Pixel Melancholy by Dmitry Bogolyubov